Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$84
Travelocity$84
Tripadvisor$84
Orbitz.com$84
Hurb$84
StayForLong
All reviews costa rica fresh sushi beautiful pool rooms are clean ac works the main street coco town tours liberia
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2021

We stayed at the Palms because we were here a few weeks ago and they were able to accommodate a family of 5 in one room. Our room had a King and queen bed, and worked fine for us. The hospitality and service is great! Everyone is very friendly , the pool is very nice and large. The rooms are clean and AC works great!
However, when we were here, just 2 weeks ago, the breakfast they served us was delicious! This morning, not so much. We ordered off the same menu, but the eggs were cold and rubbery, the pancakes were minuscule and appears to be microwaved pancakes, and the bacon was much fattier than two weeks ago too. I’m a little bummed because of the lack of consistency in such a short period of time. I hope this review helps the kitchen fix some of these issues. Other than the food, we really enjoy it here!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Val Brochner, Owner at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2021

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and our awesome staff and thank you for giving us the opportunity to improve by letting us know what you didn’t love. We’ll work on improving starting tomorrow.

Reviewed March 12, 2021

We found this hotel after hours, and were so glad we did! It was perfect for us! Clean room, great location, walking distance to everywhere and so convenient. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast was amazing!! We will definitely be coming back!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Ken and Val Brochner, Owner at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2021

Thank you for the great review, we can’t wait to see you again. Pura Vida

Reviewed March 7, 2021

Hi, i didn't stay at the Palms but did venture back into there pool and serving area and was pleasantly surprises. I have been coming to the Coco area for 7 years and this was my first time here as its a little off the main street.My understanding is that the these owners are fairly new. Well my first visit i asked for a recommended meal and the young lady said the burgers were great and so i ordered one and if was so good i came back a second time for another burger. in 3 weeks down CR i ate there three times and had drinks several times there as the staff was awesome and it was a nice hidden gem. I did get to meet Ken the owner and i know they will do great there . Sorry i didn't get back around to say goodbye to Ken and the staff as i decided to go home early before the major travel restrictions kicked. So next season i will be checking the Palms out for my trip down. Thanks Ken and staff Al PS they put Leafs on for me !

Date of stay: January 2021
Val Brochner, Owner at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2021

Thank you for visiting us at The Palms and for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We were happy to meet you and hope we'll see you again soon. Oh, we love watching hockey too!

Reviewed February 28, 2021 via mobile

I can't say enough about the staff at The Palms. Everyone from reservations to the bartenders and waitresses down to the maintenance person and maid service went above and beyond to be polite and professional during my week long stay. Entertainment and activities nightly in there open air patio area was perfect. All staff maintained COVID19 guidelines at all times while I was there. After the first day everyone greeted me by my first name. The staff is like a large family working together to make your stay perfect. Breakfast was included with my stay and was prepared perfect each morning. The restaurant is a hidden gem in Coco. The new owners could not have been nicer and greeted me throughout the day and evening. I highly recommend The Palms at Coco Beach.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Ken and Val Brochner, Owner at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2021

Thank you for the great review, we’re glad that you enjoyed your stay. I have to agree with you, our staff if amazing and they work hard to deliver a great experience for every guest. We’re extremely proud of them. Thanks again for taking the time to review us, I hope we’ll see you again here at The Palms.

Reviewed December 29, 2020 via mobile

The Restaurants new menu is awesome. One of the best burgers I have had, take the onion rings as the side you will not be disappointed. The pricing on the drinks is also very inexpensive and you recieve a free Baca (Tapas)

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Ken and Val Brochner, Owner at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2020

Thank you for the great review, our burgers are becoming famous. And thank you for coming to The Palms at Coco Beach