Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$65
Travelocity$65
Tripadvisor$65
Orbitz.com$65
Hurb$65
ZenHotels.com
All reviews liquor store costa rica beautiful pool staff was friendly and helpful rooms are clean the main street every morning ocean view coco town proximity tours liberia
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2020 via mobile

The Restaurants new menu is awesome. One of the best burgers I have had, take the onion rings as the side you will not be disappointed. The pricing on the drinks is also very inexpensive and you recieve a free Baca (Tapas)

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Ken and Val Brochner, Owner at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2020

Thank you for the great review, our burgers are becoming famous. And thank you for coming to The Palms at Coco Beach

Reviewed February 4, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here on a recommendation. I knew it was a double bed but the room was very tiny for two people. I would stay here if I was by myself but not a couple unless you get the bigger rooms I guess. Wasn't much cold water for the shower and the bathroom didn't have a door, just a curtain. Didn't see anyone at the front desk the whole morning I left so I left my key with the guy working at the market attached to the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ken and Val Brochner, Owner at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2020

Hi Brendan,
I’m sorry that you found our hotel basic but I have good news! The Hotel Coco Palms is now The Palms at Coco Beach. New owners, renovations, bigger beds, and a whole lot more. Please come and visit us again and check out the changes at The Palms at Coco Beach. We think you’re going to love it.

Reviewed January 26, 2020 via mobile

We upgraded our room and was expecting a poolside suite . We paid the upgrade and were given a 2nd floor sparse room. Definitely not poolside and only a stretch would consider it a suite. I was told their staff made an error. However room was clean and bed was great. The hotel had a great central location and close to the beach. Pool area is lovely. Restaurant was wonderful as well. So I would say this is a great place to stay but don’t expect fancy rooms. Probably two star rooms and 4 star location

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

I’m sorry that there was an error with your booking. We do our best but we do make mistakes. But it wouldn’t be a mistake to visit the new The Palms at Coco Beach. We’ve got a new name, new owners and a plan to make The Palms at Coco Beach the best hotel in Playas del Coco. Come back, please, and see our changes. We think we’ll impress you.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Great pool area and patio restaurant with a super attentive and wonderful cook! He was kind enough to make a veggie omelette for me which isn’t offered in the menu, saying he had never done one before. It was awesome!

The front desk service wasn’t that friendly or attentive. The room was fine, but fridge didn’t work. Good AC. No doors on bathrooms, only curtains, so take heed depending who you are traveling with and comfort level of “togetherness”! The place is a block from the beach and main street which is great.

Housekeeping must’ve thrown away my soap which bugged me because I try to reuse/recycle. They also had my room wide open when I came back from diving to check out!!! It might not have been for more than a few minutes or might have been an hour. Who knows, but all my belongings were in sight with the door wide open, which is disturbing and unprofessional. Comfy beds, lumpy, soft pillows, but they were comfy.

Earth-friendly products or wall
mounted shampoo/soap would be nice to minimize trash/plastic consumption.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Kristana K

And we’re going to make it better! The Hotel Coco Palms is now The Palms at Coco Beach. We promise to listen to all of our guests suggestions and to do our best, every day, to make those ideas a reality. We have new owners, we’re renovating and we’re getting rid of all lumpy pillows. I hope you’ll come back and try The Palms at Coco Beach, we’ll do our best to impress you.

Reviewed October 12, 2019

Rooms are OK and could definitely use an update. Restaurant/poolside bar service is splotchy. Location is pretty much right off the beach.It was a quick stay for just a few days but they really need to update/clean the rooms better; there were cobwebs and the like indicating they don't clean as well as they could. The location by the beach is great, but at night when Coco music starts from the nearby bars and Friday night beach music means you may have a hard time sleeping.

Room tip: Weekend stays are very noisy at night
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Ludmila S
AnisleyRB, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

We appreciate the time it took to leave your comments, we hope to see you again on your future vacation.
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Thank you for your recommendations to future travelers