Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Hotels.com
US$93
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
CheapTicketsUS$93
TravelocityUS$93
Orbitz.comUS$93
All reviews patio restaurant market attached a great place to stay main street double bed coco
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

We upgraded our room and was expecting a poolside suite . We paid the upgrade and were given a 2nd floor sparse room. Definitely not poolside and only a stretch would consider it a suite. I was told their staff made an error. However room was clean and bed was great. The hotel had a great central location and close to the beach. Pool area is lovely. Restaurant was wonderful as well. So I would say this is a great place to stay but don’t expect fancy rooms. Probably two star rooms and 4 star location

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ken and Val Brochner, Owner at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

I’m sorry that there was an error with your booking. We do our best but we do make mistakes. But it wouldn’t be a mistake to visit the new The Palms at Coco Beach. We’ve got a new name, new owners and a plan to make The Palms at Coco Beach the best hotel in Playas del Coco. Come back, please, and see our changes. We think we’ll impress you.

Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

Great pool area and patio restaurant with a super attentive and wonderful cook! He was kind enough to make a veggie omelette for me which isn’t offered in the menu, saying he had never done one before. It was awesome!

The front desk service wasn’t that friendly or attentive. The room was fine, but fridge didn’t work. Good AC. No doors on bathrooms, only curtains, so take heed depending who you are traveling with and comfort level of “togetherness”! The place is a block from the beach and main street which is great.

Housekeeping must’ve thrown away my soap which bugged me because I try to reuse/recycle. They also had my room wide open when I came back from diving to check out!!! It might not have been for more than a few minutes or might have been an hour. Who knows, but all my belongings were in sight with the door wide open, which is disturbing and unprofessional. Comfy beds, lumpy, soft pillows, but they were comfy.

Earth-friendly products or wall
mounted shampoo/soap would be nice to minimize trash/plastic consumption.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo

And we’re going to make it better! The Hotel Coco Palms is now The Palms at Coco Beach. We promise to listen to all of our guests suggestions and to do our best, every day, to make those ideas a reality. We have new owners, we’re renovating and we’re getting rid of all lumpy pillows. I hope you’ll come back and try The Palms at Coco Beach, we’ll do our best to impress you.

Reviewed 12 October 2019

Rooms are OK and could definitely use an update. Restaurant/poolside bar service is splotchy. Location is pretty much right off the beach.It was a quick stay for just a few days but they really need to update/clean the rooms better; there were cobwebs and the like indicating they don't clean as well as they could. The location by the beach is great, but at night when Coco music starts from the nearby bars and Friday night beach music means you may have a hard time sleeping.

Room tip: Weekend stays are very noisy at night
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Ludmila S
AnisleyRB, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

We appreciate the time it took to leave your comments, we hope to see you again on your future vacation.
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Thank you for your recommendations to future travelers

Reviewed 19 July 2019

The staff was super friendly. This hotel is just a few walking minutes from the beach. Very nice hotel and pool. Anything you want to do is with in walking distance. I would gladly stay again. Small grocery type store on site as well as a restaurant.

Room tip: I don't think there is a bad room, but choosing one that is toward the back might keep the night life music from disturbing you.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mrsarbee
AnisleyRB, Guest Relations Manager at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
Thank you for your recommendations to future travelers

Reviewed 17 June 2019

My second year in a row at the coco palms great location you can walk to everything nice clean room good ac beautiful pool and scenery the food was excellent Elmer the cook is the real deal every one that works there were helpful and friendly I'll most likely be back next year really enjoy coco beach and the coco palms

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank John R
AnisleyRB, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at The Palms at Coco Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
Thank you for your recommendations to future travelers