“Great food and location.”

Santorini Greek Restaurant
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Description: Everyday Greek and American Dishes. Grilled Meats, Local Seafood, Fresh Salads, Gyros, Gourmet Burgers, all the Greek staples and even a few Vegetarian Options. Large variety of Wines, Beers Licor and delicious Sangria made in house. Served and a beautiful setting right in the Heart of Playas del Coco. Main street.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great food, convenient location, and very attentive wait staff. I've been a few times and it's consistently good. I always take my guests to Santorini.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (223)

Reviewed 5 April 2021

All the food was excellent. Very nice people, generous portions, and fast service. They only had a little of Calamari left at the end of the night and ended up comping us the appetizer. When we took some Baklava home, we got 4 pieces. I don't know if that is standard or not, but it was certainly very generous and tasty! I loved the mussels. Great experience.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank mnguru1
Reviewed 21 March 2021

This is by far my favorite place in Coco. The staff is super friendly and the food is fresh. They actually have McDonalds French fries! But the Greek salad is so good, I opt for that all the time. The lamb chops are phenomenal and there is a great menu variety. Order a red sangria with delicious passion fruit. Highly recommend stopping by for lunch or dinner. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank shannonkweinstein
Santoxx, General Manager at Santorini Greek Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Thank you For you’re comment. Always welcome!

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

I loved my gyro, loved the ambiance and the place in general, I think they have fair prices. However, the service was very deficient, first, there were only two waiters for the entire restaurant, it was full they were always in a rush, they took a while to notice no one had taken my order when I asked for the check my waitress wasn't aware that I already ate, I had to convince her I did, and she kept insisting that she did not notice and she was fighting at the kitchen for my food. There were zero non-alcoholic drinks. When I asked for a gyro recommendation the waiter had barely tried the food of the restaurant so she couldn't do a proper recommendation. Training the staff and doing taste panels for them would be a great idea.

Date of visit: February 2021
2  Thank mcorcar

Thank you, usually at this time of year we have 5 waiters, unfortunately this isn’t a usual year. We downsized for the pandemic and manage very well most nights with two waiters. But once in a while we get very very busy and two people just isn’t enough, you are rigt. It’s just hard to tell these days want to do with all the restrictions and governement imposed changes. Hopefully things will get back to normal and we can give you the service you deserve along with the great food and atmosphere. Sorry for the waitress being that confused, we will make sure that doesn’t happen.

Reviewed 4 February 2021

Love this place. The food is exceptional good. My favourite are the shrimps and Santorini salad. Service is attentive. Was never disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank karlsR9685QO

Thank you. Great to hear! Visit us anytime and hopefully we keep up the good service and quality for you.