Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$53
Hotels.comUS$53
TripadvisorUS$53
eDreamsUS$53
TravelocityUS$53
Orbitz.comUS$53
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2020

My friend and I needed a last minute place to stay the night before our flight out of Liberia and this was the only place with availability. We had read some poor reviews, but thought 3/5 "it can't be THAT bad".... well IT WAS! The place is gringy and run-down. It's in the middle of no where so good luck finding another soul within a 500m radius!
We arrived by bus and, despite the already inflated price, the receptionist told us we had to pay an extra $30 for the room because the price online wasn't accurate.... we explained that we weren't willing to pay more and asked for a refund. She refused and we were turned away without a penny. Absolute crooks!
This place should go out of business. Terrible to say the least!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

While the service was very pleasant and nice, the room was really dirty and had bugs in it. I am not a picky person, but there were long hairs all over the floor and dirty corners. Just didn’t seem clean at all. The bed was comfortable and good AC. No hot water, no soap for the shower or shampoo. Good transportation for $10 to the airport very early. Again, the reception people were so nice. And it was cheap for a few hours of sleep! The pincher bug concerned me...looks like a sting from that guy would’ve hurt.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2019

First of all I’ve stay’d at local “ Tico Hotels” over the years at $30 American that we’re 10 times better than this dump! Ran down, walls are all trashed like a child wrote with a crayon all over the and absolutely filthy with bugs all over! Price was over 30,000 colonies $60.... take my recommendation and stay somewhere else!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

I’ve traveled all over the world in hostels & budget hotels. This is easily the Very WORST! Some kind of rat excrement everywhere, hair and pee near toilet, nasty walls, bare bulb. I left!! Would not refund! Horrible manager got mad at me!? Yuck!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2019 via mobile

You just can’t believe how bad this place is. We had a reservation at another hotel, but when we got there, they didn’t have our reservation, so they took us to Santa Ann since it was close to the airport. I was sick and had to have a bed. OH...MY...GOSH! FILTH!!! If I had been in my right mind, I would have run away as fast as I could! SICK and DISGUSTING! I’ve done a lot of traveling and have never seen anything this bad! My standards are not that high and even I could not handle this!

Date of stay: February 2019