Lowest prices for your stay
$144
Booking.com$144
Hotels.com$144
Travelocity$144
2,114 results
All reviews free shuttle gift shop costa rica breakfast buffet shuttle service an early flight hilton garden very nice hotel nice pool next morning car rental flight home one night stay back home the air conditioning hotel restaurant pura vida
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2021

Traveling with 3 adults and 2 teenage girls. After arriving at the airport from the US, we stayed here on November 18th, 2021 (Thursday). That night they had some EXCELLENT outdoor live music- 2 guys with guitars out by the pool.
We also stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on the way out of Costa Rica. Very peaceful after some busy tourism around the country. Great staff!
I would stay at this hotel again, not as the destination, but as a lovely resting point for arriving and departing.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2021

The room was great and the service top notch. Shuttle to the airport was on time and helpful. Easy to book. The food in the restaurant was not the greatest but edible. I expected the room service to be better quality

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed December 13, 2021

Recently stayed here on arrival and departure to CR, as the location is great, right next to the airport.

Upon arrival, we never did connect with the shuttle and made other arrangements to get to the hotel. On both stays, I found the hotel to be clean and staff friendly. My only issue is with the dining room staff. On both stays, the service is horrible. While staff is friendly, getting service is painful - from ordering food and drinks, to getting a bill. Not sure if this is lack of training but service needs to be better to reflect the prices they charge. This was our fourth visit and likely our last. Very disappointing, considering the optimal location to the airport.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2021 via mobile

Terrible experience. To start, I arrive and was told in 3 separate messages from the hotel that the shuttle comes every 15 minutes and I do not need to call. After waiting 30 minutes, no Hilton shuttle. I message them as I could not call, no reply back. Waited over an hour with no Hilton shuttle arriving in the hot sun getting harassed by taxi drivers until I met another guest who managed to call them and they sent a shuttle about 30 minutes later. The shuttle was not labelled Hilton so impossible to tell. Terrible start.

Upon check in the staff gave me a room on the third floor that was already occupied (!?) then put me on the ground floor which was level with and overlooking the carpark. I did not feel safe and could not open the blinds. The room was at the end of a service corridor next to a laundry and a stairwell so there was a constant noise of whirring machines and slamming of doors as people come and go and it seemed to be a staff congregation point as I could hear constant conversations right outside my door. It smelled extremely strongly of cigarettes (i think maybe people were smoking in the stairwell?) and to top things off, when I flushed the toilet there was a bad smell of sewage. The AC is old, vibrates so loudly it sounds like a plane taking off in the room, for a ‘Hilton’ I was severely disappointed.

Upon checkout staff I mentioned the issues so future guests would be aware or they could change it (I stayed one night only) but nothing was written down or noted. They would not change the card I wanted charged and said they would send me a receipt but I am yet to receive it. It was a shambles.

I will say on a positive note the room service and breakfast were delicious and the food service staff were lovely.

Room tip: Do not go
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2021

Gym is falling apart. Air conditioning and gym equipment need to be replaced. Hilton status means nothing at this hotel. Close to the airport is it’s best quality. I would recommend The Mangrove or Secrets.

Date of stay: November 2021