“M&M's World Shanghai Closed”
Review of M&M's World

M&M's World
Ranked #122 of 1,304 things to do in Shanghai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I had been to M&M World once a couple of years ago. I went back in November of 2017 and it was closed for renovations. I was back again in June of 2018 and it was no longer there at all. I believe there is no longer M&M World in Shanghai. I did stop by the Starbucks Reserve Roastery while in Shanghai. Apparently the largest Starbucks in the world and it was certainly something to see for coffee lovers!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Michael K

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

If you are one of M & ms Fans , then yeah Go there , its location between people square and Nanjing street.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

As we were walking along Nanjing pedestrian road you see so many people carrying their bag and I thought it must be worth to have a look. There were 2 doors and one there was a queue so long and zig zag on to the road. We entered the other door next to Sephora, straight in we went. We got there about 5pm and the shelves were looking very empty. There was no point in looking any further. So will have to go back maybe as they open.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Lulufluff
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Similar to the stores you can see in the US, but you can find good deals. I bought a blanket there and it cost me only 19RMB. Cheap compared to the price in Las Vegas, for example.

Date of experience: March 2017