Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$184
Expedia.comUS$184
JW MarriottUS$184
Booking.comUS$184
eDreamsUS$184
Trip.comUS$185
All reviews river view flint restaurant executive lounge chef alex loyalty manager air purifier front desk puxi side tomorrow square beautiful room a wonderful stay love this hotel f b upon check checking out across the river beautiful hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

We stayed two nights in jw Marriott Marquis, upon check in there were some unpleasant story happened due to misunderstand, whereas we spoke to Doris, Philip and Miranda about those problems, they provide us reasonable solutions and amazing service, Ms. Miranda offer us a discount for our fantastic dinner at Flint, after dinner we had pleasant chat with Philip at lobby (btw apologize to disturb your work). Hotel management should be proud that have those lovely staffs. Besides location and view was extremely great, we can enjoy a nice landscape from this famous river and also we could see a nice view for Shanghai CBD from corridor.
Lovely stay and lovely staffs. See you later!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Angela Pan, General Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Shanghai Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear iankT5365BH,

Thank you very much for staying at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Shanghai Pudong and for your time leaving your valuable feedback here.

We are very pleased to know that you have had a wonderful stay experience during your trip in Shanghai! In addition to that, thank you for your generous comments about our operation team. We believe that the true luxury is only created by people who are passionate about their work and love what they do, and I am very proud to learn that our staff’s dedication and professionalism have made your stay a heartwarming memory.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Warm regards,

Angela Pan
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Shanghai Pudong

Reviewed 24 November 2020

I have been in Shanghai for several months and checked in to the JW Marriott Marquis mid July 2020 for a short weekend stay. The first 48hrs experience changed my plans and I moved out from my other hotel (also other Bonvoy property) and decided to continue my long term stay at the JW. Why? Not only the rooms are clean and spacious, but what changed my mind is the amazing group of staff here. Over the last few months here, they helped me with so many requests that I have, and I feel really at home with their constant care, smiles and warmth. We have become friends and to a certain extent, they are also like family to me. I would like to highlight the team in the executive lounge especially

Grizz
Yifu
Gloria
Cosmos
Black

Keep up the excellent work!!

Also, the JW GRM team have been super helpful and responsive. Thank you all. No doubt, JW Marriott Marquis will be my top choice every time I'm in Shanghai.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

Really nice room, good gym facilities, good massage at the spa, and a nice breakfast.

Best part of the break was the service, especially from Lynn at the front desk. Lynn upgraded our room to a better view and had a bottle of wine and a cake sent to our room with a nice welcome note. Lynn was also very helpful during checkout.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

Following the fame of a new designed hotel in shanghai, we selected this hotel for my family trip. But the hotel’s employees shocked me, on my check in date, my grandma go to the front desk and wanna check in, the older people can’t talk mandarin well, the front desk Lynn then use a disgusting face to my grandma and refused to answer her questions, my grandma was being mad to her and she still not change her service attitude and showed a ‘not of my business’, we even wanna shouted to her and nothing been changed, until a front desk manager called micheal coming and explain to us patiently and took us to the lounge to take a break cuz the room is still dirty, after micheal took us there he went back to busy and he called the lounge’s manager cosmos company us until the room is available. The hotel is really nice but we still got a disappointed start, hope the hotel will manage their team appropriately and the disgusting service never shows to other costumers. BTW, thanks these two managers helping us with the cases patiently, and hope the hotel will be better in the future.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed for one night and really enjoyed the room, the view, the breakfast and most importantly the friendliness of the staffs. I highly reccomend staying there!
I would like to thank Lynn who was at the front desk helping out, she was very thoughtful and extremely considerate of our needs. Thank you so much Lynn!

Date of stay: October 2020