Free cancellation until 07/28
Book now, pay at stay
US$117
US$80
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$104
US$87
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$85
US$71
US$97
US$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$110
US$100
1,868 results
All reviewsferry stationheated toilet seatboutique hotelhuangpu riveracross the riverlost heavencoffee machinedeluxe roomexcellent locationlounge areathird flooryuyuan gardencorner roombreakfast was includedhigh techcity viewwonderful hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Les Suites Orient at the Bund(Shanghai) from March 21 to 26, 2018. I booked and paid fully for the room online after reading very good reviews on the Tripadvisor. The night before I checked-out, I informed hotel staff I'll be leaving tomorrow to catch a morning flight.

On the morning of check-out, at about 8am, I was about to leave when I noticed I was charged wrongly. The name of guest and room number on the printout of the bill are not me nor my room number. The hotel staff has charged another room's charges to my credit card. I insisted she reverse the charges. She said she cannot do that. I insisted on seeing the manager, she said manager not here yet.

Will the CEO of Hotel, David Low, please look into this matter as my credit card company said this wrongly charged amount is still pending. This was very unnerving for me as I had to leave and catch a flight to Japan that morning.

I would appreciate your prompt reply.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lisa H
elaineli2017, Director of Sales at Les Suites Orient, Bund Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We highly appreciate your valuable comments. We will share and follow up with our team accordingly. Sorry for the inconvenience caused during your stay.

Our Front Office Manager will send you personal email regarding your case.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Les Suites Orient Shanghai in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 April 2018

i had visited shanghai for a fair participation from 18th to 22nd march.one of my friend recommended me this hotel as he was staying here for last many years.i must mention the cooperative behaviour of staff at reception at the time of check in.Their name were Ms. Nina Ye and Mr. Ivan Zhu .They have upgraded my room to higher category on my request with no extra cost.The location of hotel was excellent as you can see the Bund from your room. room amenities and washroom was excellant.Although vegeterian option at breakfast were limited(as mostly in china) but staff were so cordial and helping in nature.There is a place near reception where you can take full day Tea/coffee/cookies etc. with no charges.overall my stay was very good and i intend to stay there again in my next visit

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for making Les Suites Orient your home away from home on your recent visit to Shanghai.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was by far one of the best hotel experiences we've had.

The room was extremely generous in size, with a separate lounge area, TVs in both the lounge room and bedroom, huge bathtub, piped music and master electronic controls by the bedside. On top of that, a Japanese-style toilet - that wins me every time ! Both the room and the hotel generally were beautifully appointed, with a lovely mix of modern decor and antiquities.

The breakfast buffet was amazing, in terms of both variety and quality (was more like a lunch buffet!). Service was good, with adequate English skills from most staff. Also loved the quiet public lounge area with free tea/coffee/water/cookies and the free cocktail on our first night.

We still can't believe the incredibly low rate given the stunning location in The Bund directly across from the ferry to the Financial Centre. At A$165 per night including breakfast, we happily overlooked the distance from the nearest metro stations (taxis are cheap here).

This was a hotel that we were quite sad to leave. Can't recommend this hotel highly enough. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
elaineli2017, Director of Sales at Les Suites Orient, Bund Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We did a family tour to Shanghai, and stayed in Les Suites Orient in three rooms for three nights. We did get the same room (xx07) on three different floors. The room is really good with a fantastic view to the Bund. Very central and close to Nanjing rd with the shops & restaurants. The top floor bar & restaurant is also nice. Good service. You will not regret booking this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
elaineli2017, Director of Sales at Les Suites Orient, Bund Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Picked this place out of the blue. Arrived on Sunday morning and they let us up to our room early. We had arrived after a nightmare disembarkment from a Cruise. The room was on the 8th floor with river views and The Bund....fantastic. It was a Suite really, and the bathroom, bed, amenities etc were wonderful. Where to find food was more of a mystery though, the hotel has a restaurant on what appears to be a lower floor from the lobby (which is on the 3rd floor). They also have one free drink each night at the lobby bar for guests, really good, but nowhere to sit! Really weird, but I guess they aren’t keen for guests to be dallying around the lobby! There is a mysterious Italian Restaurant onthe 23rd floor, but getting up there is a feat in itself! After finally making it, the view and the pasta are gorgeous, but dessert was a letdown. Supposed to be chocolate mousse with vanilla ice cream, turned out to be pretty tasteless chocolate stuff with lemon sorbet! I did tell the waiter, but really they don’t care and it still cost 200 bucks Oz. It’s not connected to the Hotel either which surprised us, so they followed us back to our room whilst my husband got his credit card! All very strange. They lost one of our bags too, which was never found. Luckily I could replace what was in it easily. Then I broke a wine glass accidetly, and it cost 16 ¥ or whatever their money is. I was gobsmacked. Not a lot of money.....but heck! The staff struggle with English, but are helpful and kind. Should we ever go back to Shanghai again, I would consider this place again....or maybe not!

Room Tip: View of The Bund and River Rooms
Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple