“Great food!”
Review of Topher's Wings

Topher's Wings
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Rainsville
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Everything that I have ordered here is delicious but the best thing ever is their BBQ Nachos with the creamy cheese!!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

You have to try the smoked wings! Only the bone in can be smoked, but the boneless are just as great. Within walking distance from a hotel. The owner & staff were very kind, & the flavors were eclectic & delicious. They let us sample the wing flavors before we made our choice. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Nothing spectacular to write about this place. Average food is all I can say. Place was pretty clean.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Hoping for the best,very clean, very slow!
Very nice inside! bathrooms were clean! If I ever get my food, waiting waiting, on service and food.
Very nice little city

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We went to Topher's Wings for a late dinner. Wow, it was terrific, that is all I can say atmosphere, food, service and attention. All were super. We will put this on our list of places we love to eat at. I had boneless chicken strips my husband had a burger both were fantastic!