“Hidden Gem ”
Review of Thai Thai Cuisine

Thai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 74 Restaurants in Phenix City
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I chose Thai Thai for lunch because it was featured on AL.com's list of best restaurants in every county in Alabama. Its unassuming location in a fading strip mall excited me upon arrival. This is the kind of place whose quality is inversely proportional to its building.

I was absolutely alone in the restaurant at the height of the lunch hour. Unbelievable. I was immediately seated and ordered Thai dumplings and Thai rolls. Neither disappointed. I then had the pad Thai (medium) with no meat. The flavor was good and consistent with what I'd expect. The only thing I would change is to have more condiments at the table to customize the spice level.

This place is a gem. Selfishly, I'd want to keep it a secret. But these folks deserve to do a booming business. Go see them ASAP.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Just recently started eating Thai food. I haven't really ventured into the menu, but it's only because that what I ordered the first time, pork fried rice, was excellent. It's a nice change from all of the fast food restaurants that Phenix City has. The service is friendly, the restaurant is clean, and the food is always excellent. I only like a little heat, but I do like the fact that you can choose the level of spiciness. I have eaten at another Thai restaurant in Columbus, Ga, and to my surprise this one here in town is much better. Will return again and again for lunch.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Thai House has excellent curries. You can customize the heat from none the Thai Hot. I prefer medium. You can also modify your meal. I usually get a vegetable in red curry and add chicken. The family providesign great service and the best iced tea in Columbus.....all at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Really friendly service and the quick turn around for order to go / take away ... the duck special along with the desert combo (mango custard sticky rice) is a winner everytime

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I enjoyed the lunch I had at Thai Thai. I had a chicken curry. I thought it was a bit expensive for a lunch, but the service was good and the ingredients were fresh.