Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$140
Expedia.comUS$140
FindHotelUS$132
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2020 via mobile

Top notch moderately priced hotel near the lake. The location is excellent with several restaurants nearby. The hotel both in the public areas and hotel rooms are extremely clean and well maintained. The bed was new and very comfortable. The bathroom had a nice roomy walk in shower

The staff is absolutely wonderful and helpful during my entire stay. I look forward to staying here again soon.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank ddmullis
Reviewed 11 August 2020

The front desk service provided by Ms.Timberly was astounding to say the least. My family and I felt as if we were engaging with another member of the family. And we look forward to seeing her again next year. If you are in the Pell City area and looking for great customer service, check in with Ms Tim at the Holiday Inn Express.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 14 November 2019 via mobile

Always choose this HIE when Visiting relatives. Comfy rooms, bed etc. I like the opportunity to decline room service for extended stays. A little bit to help save the planet! There was a large party after hours in the breakfast room and the aftermath was cleaned up nicely before next day's breakfast. The front desk staff was pleasant and efficient. however, it's unnerving to me not to have staff visible when you walk in (multiple times). I will be back.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2019

We booked here Because they supposedly had a working pool lift . We not only called but asked the front desk to make sure and they assured us it was working ! We unloaded two cars and tried to get settled in ! We then go out to see how to work the lift and there was no remote to it , when we asked the front desk the nice lady on duty called and found out there was no remote and that one was ordered !!!! Our 4th of July was planned around the pool lift !!! Thanks for ruining our holiday !!! It’s funny that 3 hotels side by side NONE had a Working pool lift !! I was under the impression that with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act ) they were supposed to have a working lift !!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Leslie S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pell City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

First off, please accept our sincere apology for this issue. You are correct. We and all hotels should have a working pool lift. We had just discovered an issue with the battery the previous day and had to order one. I apologize you were told it was a remote issue. I wish it had been. We could have worked with that. The pool was not even suppose to be open open until we had the lift operating. There are no excuses. I understand that you and your family experienced great disappointment during your stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything we can do for you.
Leslie Starr
205-884-0047

Reviewed 19 June 2019

Had to stay here last minute because our original reservations at another hotel had a water leak that affected our rooms. Staff was accommodating. Breakfast was your usual fare, but the cinnamon rolls were great! Asked for rooms away from the elevator but 3 of the 5 rooms were near the elevator. Rooms were not of equal size. Rooms were quiet, and the beds were great! The hotel is next door to a Cracker Barrel and Walmart.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Leslie S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pell City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. While we regret you were inconvenienced by the hotel change, we are happy you chose us. We hope that you will choose us again if you return to the area.