US$119
US$116
US$109
US$98
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsfront deskadjustable bedsrestaurant staffgreat hotelbreakfast staffup to datestaff was very friendly and helpfulenjoyed my stayclean roomsnext morningwould stay here againhgiannistonfirmnessreunionalinterstate
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Hotel was clean, rooms excellent, the only problem was the hot water was down, but they had it fixed within 2 hours of arriving, staff was excellent as usual and will continue to state at this location during my visits to the CMP Stores and range.

Room Tip: Fourth Floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This hotel is very nice in appearance. The staff was nice. However I felt like i had bugs crawling on me as I slept. I did not wake with bug bites nor did I see anything in the bed when I checked it. I had a very uncomfortable night and experience. I shared my feedback with the front desk as I checked out the next morning. I was told they would look into it and they regularly have pest control spray the room.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Stay was very comfortable, staff is friendly and accommodating. Very quiet in room. Most time was away from hotel, would like to have spent more time at hotel. Area has good restaurants within walking or short drive.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I booked a room based on the advice of co-workers. When I got there I could have not been treated any better by the staff. My room was clean and it passed my bed bug test. For what it was it was a great experience. The only advice I can give is if they book you on the second floor ask for a room at the end of the hall. I was given a room near the middle. My view was the top of some heating and cooling equipment that went off every 45 minutes. It only work me up a few times during my stay but that could be a deal breaker for some. Besides that one thing it was a great stay.

Room Tip: Stay away from middle rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Decent hotel near many others similar. Has a small pool and gym. Rooms a little dark with very dark wood furniture but bed was huge and comfy. Plenty places to eat whatever you like in walking distance and also some shops to drive to. Breakfast buffet style and plentiful.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple