“Lunch”
Review of Zazu Gastropub

Zazu Gastropub
Reserve with OpenTable
Zazu Gastropub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 120 Restaurants in Opelika
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Once again, this place did not let me down. The pimento cheese burger is the best I’ve ever eaten. The burger, fries and the drink were all delicious . Keep up the great work. I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Beautiful 3 story dining room in downtown Opelika
Plenty of parking for weekend dinner
Super menu with lots of fresh options
Great beer and cocktail menu with local beers
Service was attentive and helpful without being overbearing
Will be at the top of our list when we go to area again

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

The traffic in Auburn was bad, so we found Zazu on Trip Advisor and decided to try it. Phil was our server and he was most pleasant and informative. The craft beer was excellent as was the wine, and we all enjoyed our entrees. I don’t know when we’ll be back in the area, but when we are, we’ll definitely come back to Zazu!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

I was walking by and decided to give it a try. I had the Eggs Benedict with crab meat and a beer. The sauce hollandaise was very good. I would a like more crab meat, but the meal was good. Not too big two eggs benedict in the plate with some potatoes.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

haven't been back to this fine restaurant since moving our Auburn daughter home for the summer and back to Auburn in August. Traveled from Texas to Auburn for parents weekend and had anticipated the low country shrimp and grits for months... but wait! no longer on the menu! Disappointed! But only briefly. My wife and I both ordered steaks and they were exceptional - cooked exactly to order and very tasty, so they redeemed themselves in my book. Great atmosphere, but reservations highly recommended on weekends, especially on Auburn football game days.

Date of visit: September 2018