Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2020

a friend and i stayed at Verandas de Canacona and what a treat it was. From the time we arrived, our host Wilbert went out of his way to make our stay comfortable. The rooms are beautiful and the view from our room was just breathtaking. One night was not nearly enough and we will definetly be back soon.i highly recomend this to anyone wanting to unwind and just reset their mind and body.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 20 December 2020

7 of us lived here at Varandas De Canacona for 4 days in Dec 2020. We absolutely loved the place - the views from the room are breathtaking in front of the river Tapona. There is a nice sit out area in front of the river where we chilled with our Ukulele. A beautiful Rajbagh beach is at walking distance.
Location wise - it is perfect for a serene, close to nature experience.

The best part - our own private access to Kayaking!! The highlight of our stay there.
The host Wilbert, was very pleasant and cooperative. The cook also made amazing dishes for us during our stay..

In our 11 day trip to South Goa, this was one of the best times we had..

Highly recommend to everyone.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

I took a break from the hurly burly of Bombay & came down to holiday in Goa. I spent a few days in Candolim - north Goa at the Golden Tulip & then headed down to the south to cancona

I drove down what can only be described as the picturesque coastline of Goa & finally landed up in Pallolem.

My (grown up ) kids were already checked into their own shacks on Pallolem beach with friends and I headed for Verandas de Cancona

Getting there - is a wee bit tricky if like me it’s your first time in this neck of the woods.
It’s far south, almost near Karnataka border but virgin territory .
The landmark is the famous Lalit Goa hotel and resort & from there it’s a hop skip and a jump

Car parking if like me you’re being silly in Goa driving a big SUV then park it 50 meters away, but if you’re clever & on a bike or a small car, you’re set.

The PROPERTY - The hotel itself is a cozy two storey structure with 4 rooms + 1 bunk bed room on the first floor, and a barbecue space on the terrace

The rooms are uniquely named after famous world travellers and are pretty different from other spaces.

It touches the banks of the river Talpona as the river empties itself into the Ocean and the view is majestic

Sunrise and sunsets are outstanding as are the moonrise and I was lucky to get a full moon rise night

The rooms are sparkling clean & bathrooms brilliantly appointed. Very comfortable beds & a terrace balcony overlooking the river makes you want to sit out in the daybreak just watching the sunrise (see pics)

To Do - they have a library and some games, they also have water sports and a dinghy plus a pair of kayaks to ride the river

Food - you can enjoy a good breakfast here and copious amounts of coffee, and then head off into Agonda Patnem, Pallolem or head the other way into talpona or galjibagh beaches which are magnificent

The Manager of the property Wilbert is a veritable encyclopaedia of Goa and will guide you to many things

This is not the Taj, but it’s full of a lot more warmth love and personality than any 5 star would have. It’s a cozy warm vacation space that embodies what south Goa is about

PRO TIP- hit the Talpona beach if you want to truly experience a clean Goan beach, it’s almost private ! I was there and there were barely 5 others (apart from us) on the entire 2 km stretch of virgin white sand (see pic)

Don’t miss a trip to the Pallolem Nature reserve island which the Hotel owners can arrange. Watch the dolphins etc in the middle of the ocean from the top of the Pallolem island.

There are some good restaraunts around - COW CORNER is probably the best by far !

Dinner at the Cow Corner at Patnem/ Pallolem is great , I celebrated my birthday with just about everyone at the nightspot singing away into the wee hours (including the good people of Cancona de Verandas who arranged the shindig for me) it has to be the best time I’ve ever had.

All in all I had a mind blowing time , and this part of south Goa is about as different from North Goa as Bangkok Silom road is to Koh Samui

I will definitely be back again during Christmas new year time , I loved every one of the 3 days I spent there.

On the 4th morning I set off on a solo drive through Karnataka & Belgaum for mumbai on my solo drive through the beautiful hills

PS :- I didn’t take pics of the room lol , I was out of the place most of the time

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

We visited this hotel on 26 December and stayed for 2 days. The rooms were neatly kept and regular cleaning took place daily. The staff was very warm and the best part was their parking space which is in the basement.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2019

We went there for dinner after calling ahead and making a reservation, the views were exceptional, the family that ran it was very friendly and pricing was also great. I will go again, and highly recommend it. It is a 2 minute walk from the Lalit Goa

Date of stay: January 2019