“Best Food”

Oriental Thai-European Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 441 Restaurants in Calangute
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best see food in town is available in this pretty restaurant,waiters are friendly and down to earth,a must visit.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

my wife took me here for my birthday ..Small romantic setting. The food was excellent.. The service was spot on.
our waiter was very knowledgeable and friendly. we had a very tasty mixed platter to start. my wife had the king fish steak and I have the beefsteak The fish was exceptional and the beef steak was good ..presentation for all the dishes were very appetizing.. we had a couple cocktails each and skipped dessert because we were so full.
jjust be where of location and make sure you call the restaurant and find out where they are ..PS the fried thai egg noodle dish was really tasty
exceptional value for the product and service would highly recommend

Reviewed February 26, 2018

I came here only once and got best pasta with tomato and basilico in my whole life.Simply awesome.Perfect ,professional and quick service even in the peak hour in which I came in.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Good place for some oriental food in Goa. Not a very great variety but what we had was very good and worth it

Reviewed August 26, 2017

I dont know why they choose this name for their restaurant because i couldn't find any authentic european food in their menu. All they have is chineese and continental. Anyway food was good