“Best Food”

Oriental Thai-European Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 467 Restaurants in Calangute
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Best see food in town is available in this pretty restaurant,waiters are friendly and down to earth,a must visit.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank PeterBlunt78

Reviewed 8 March 2018

my wife took me here for my birthday ..Small romantic setting. The food was excellent.. The service was spot on.
our waiter was very knowledgeable and friendly. we had a very tasty mixed platter to start. my wife had the king fish steak and I have the beefsteak The fish was exceptional and the beef steak was good ..presentation for all the dishes were very appetizing.. we had a couple cocktails each and skipped dessert because we were so full.
jjust be where of location and make sure you call the restaurant and find out where they are ..PS the fried thai egg noodle dish was really tasty
exceptional value for the product and service would highly recommend

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I came here only once and got best pasta with tomato and basilico in my whole life.Simply awesome.Perfect ,professional and quick service even in the peak hour in which I came in.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Good place for some oriental food in Goa. Not a very great variety but what we had was very good and worth it

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I dont know why they choose this name for their restaurant because i couldn't find any authentic european food in their menu. All they have is chineese and continental. Anyway food was good

Date of visit: February 2017