Clarion Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$149
US$119
Homewood
US$100
US$99
US$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$128
Homewood
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchensocial hourshopping and restaurantshousekeeping stafffitness room ispull out bedwork spacebeds were very comfortableper nightnight's sleepwould stay againspace centerwafflesdishwasherdesksheets
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I stayed here for seven weeks. You are within a five minute drive of any type of restaurant or department stores. nThe front desk and housekeeping staff were professional and friendly to me. I got to know a few of them well, like Wanake and Deserae. They ensured that my stay was comfortable and pleasant. I will stay here again, if I am back in this area of town. Also, they have a social hour with refreshments from Monday to Wednesday at 5:00pm.

Room Tip: Third floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Montrell J, Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm so excited to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. Our staff works hard to ensure that everyone stay is comfortable and also provide exceptional customer service to each of our guest. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Huntsville.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

My job deserves a round of applause for sending me to this particular hotel! When I get off work I walk in the door with a smile and always greeted back from the friendly hotel staff with a smile! The management staff are Val,Tricia,and Kay. They all are professionally engaged in their jobs and still excite you with a warm welcome of appreciation! The front desk staff are Gil,Cleo,Bryan,Natasha,Austin,and Ej. If you need anything ,they're at your service.From wake up calls to restaurant recommendations they have the perfect info!The kitchen is where the heart is! You want go hungry staying here. Kierra,Audrey,Fanayia,JoAnn,Sherrone,and Jenessa are all relentless! They make sure you have a full warm breakfast and a relaxing evening social meal. Sometimes they will even bring you a cookie for dessert at your table! Bobbi,Ruby,April,Joey,Gary and the entire housekeeping staff are also relentless! The rooms are spotless and very comfortable. The says it all, "Homewood Suites "! Thumbs up for making me feel welcomed and at home away from home!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Montrell J, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Just an overnight stay here. The room was nice, clean and provided for a good nights sleep. There was a bar that we took advantage of before bed. A nice breakfast spread was provided in the morning which gave us a nice start to the day.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Montrell J, Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Room was clean and it seemed to be in a decent location. Gym seemed pretty lackluster to me, and I didn't really care for the breakfast in the morning. Front desk personnel was nice but I had to leave because of a emergency and was told I didn't check out so was overcharged and had to deal with correcting my bill

Stayed: March 2017
Montrell J, Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. Our staff works very hard to deliver exceptional customer service and provide a comfortable stay for each of our guest. We truly apologize that we did not fully meet your expectations of a Marriott hotel during your stay with us. We want you to know that we have taken everything you mentioned into consideration and will be working diligently to improve our overall appearance and service to our guest. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Huntsville.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This is an average hotel. I did get a good night's rest, but... the hotel (first) is a little off the beaten path and (second) my room wasn't ready at 4:00 pm. Also, the fitness room is a bit of a joke... two treadmills bumped right up next to each other, a stationary bike equally close, and some hand weights. I was looking forward to a good workout, but not so much. For $150 per night, I was disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business