Courtyard Huntsville University Drive
US$199
US$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$118
US$128
Homewood
US$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

All reviewspizza hutbistro staffawesome weekendfront deskroom was cleanextra pointspaul mitchellreward pointsnight's sleepone night staychecking inbreakfast sandwicha great stayhousekeeping staffwould stay here againrestaurants and shoppinggreat room
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This is a older style courtyard. It could of been cleaner. There were hairs in our bed, and the hotel had a smell to it.
The beds were comfortable, and it was quiet. It’s close to restaurants, and the rooms have a patio.

Stayed: December 2017
Shannon B, Sales Coordinator at Courtyard Huntsville University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you, asos1, for taking the time to give us your feedback! We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention so that we may address these issues with our staff and ensure this is an isolated incident. We apologize we did not meet your expectations and steps are being taken to improve our efforts in provide an excellent experience for valued guests. We look forward to our next opportunity to have you with us.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel for about two months for while at a military school. I must say that the hotel staff is some of the best I've dealt with. I first want to give a special thanks to my housekeeper, Ann. I always knew when she serviced my room from the special touches she provided that the others did not; so I requested she serviced my room throughout my entire stay. Thanks Ann, your awesome!!! Next I wait the thank Beth and Amanda at the front desk. Thank you for always being helpful, friendly and professional. Lastly, Christian from the Bistro. Thank you for always providing friendly service with a smile and for going out of your way when you didn't have to. As long as these ladies are there, I give this hotel for 100% recommendation.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Shannon B, Sales Coordinator at Courtyard Huntsville University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Thank you, reede126, for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are SO thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with a number of our staff! We work very hard to ensure our valued guests are well taken care of and we are very pleased to see that we have met your expectations. Your comments have been reported to the members of our staff! Your feedback is an integral part of our team's efforts in providing the experience our guests deserve. Thank you for choosing our property and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Slept better here then I have in some high end places. Great check in and service. Had breakfast and was tasty and served quick. Came with fellow employees and all said rooms were comfortable and beds were great. I will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
LeighAnn D, Director of Sales at Courtyard Huntsville University Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

So happy for your experience. Thanks for the response

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. They recommended a restaurant and were spot on. The room was very clean and had a fresh smell, as did the hall. It's a little hard to find as it's behind a Pizza Hut and Pier One, but worth the inconvenience.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

So happy for your great experience. Thank you for your response.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I stay here every other weekend for business. This is the cleanest one. I am extremely picky. The people here are honestly the nicest I have encountered. The Restaurant has the best food. It's very quiet. It's very updated. The products they use are Paul Mitchell which is a Huge Plus for me. Well deserving of an Excellent Review!!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

So happy for your great experience. Thank you for your response.