US$119
US$129
Hampton.com
US$85
US$129
All reviewsfront deskabsolutely stay againrestaurants and shopping centersgreat hotelroom was cleanmexican cantinabiscuits and gravysuper nicewithin walking distancecheck in was easysleeper sofaeasy accessparking lothotel roomking suiteother hotelsgreat room
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My complaints are not enough for me to poorly rate this hotel, but are as follows:

I kept the A/C turned on the highest, coldest setting (you cannot choose a temperature) & it barely got the room cool until about 9pm, when it was finally *comfortable* (still not the coolness I prefer to sleep in).

The TV did not work. We couldn’t change the channel on the actual TV or use the remote besides to turn the TV off/on. The problem was attempted to be solved & I was pleased with the effort made to solve the problem, but it wasn’t resolved but to offer a different room (which I was pleased with, however, I declined).

The baseboards are carpeting & are coming off, leaving staples on the floors. Of course, it’s unlikely one will step on them since they fall right by the wall, but I was traveling with 2 children under 4, so I this made me nervous that the staples would end up in little mouths.

The shower had great water pressure, the room had a great amount of lighting fixtures, & the leather pullout couch was adequately comfortable.

The breakfast

I will say, all in all, I was impressed with the hotel’s cleanliness, attentiveness to guests, & customer service. My rate ended up being lowered by $10 without me even asking, just for the TV problem, which impressed me.

I would stay here again, no problem.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

stayed one night on Wednesday. no issues with check in. went up to room, no issues. room was next to elevator, wasnt loud at all. stayed on car wash side, not loud outside. a/c wasnt loud either. room was clean and spacious. didn't use the pool. typical breakfast food.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this Hotel while visiting Huntsville for my Son’s College Lacrosse Games. The Hotel was very clean and the beds were firm and made for a GREAT night sleep!!
The Desk Staff was very nice and welcoming at Check In and Check Out.
Housekeeping Staff did a great job keeping the Room clean. The Shampoo and Soap were pretty Cheap Quality.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Our room was clean and the king sized bed was comfy. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the usual - hot food did not include meat beyond biscuits and sausage gravy, however. We had a suite and the TV was a nice sized and could swivel so it could be watched either sitting on the couch or bed. Room was toasty without the heater keeping us awake due to noise. We enjoyed being able to make our dinner choice from a variety of close by restaurants that and there was a Super Target just across the street. Most importantly, we would definitely stay here again when we are on the road again .....

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

In May 2017, I found myself yet again needing another overnight stay in Huntsville. I had stayed here 3 times previously, so I decided to stay here again. The hotel is slightly off US 72, but has easy access to it via traffic light. Check in was easy and I was placed on the fourth floor. The only issue I had was I could never get the TV to work, but I did not stay very long in the room since I arrived in the evening and had to leave early that morning. Breakfast was standard continental fare.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo