Lowest prices for your stay
$87
Sleep
$87
Traveluro
$83
Priceline$87
Expedia.com$87
Lol.travel$105
All reviews front desk room was clean booked this hotel make your own waffles king bed continental breakfast location is great great room staff was friendly checking in huntsville area patrick
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2021 via mobile

Stayed here to visit the space and rocket center the next morning. Check-in was fast and easy [still uses magnetic key cards]. Room was clean and everyone worked well including the wi-fi. Breakfast was meager but not unexpected given the pandemic and the price range. Very convenient to restaurants and the space center. I would recommend for basic accommodations.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank gullivertravels62
Reviewed August 1, 2021 via mobile

Booked this hotel to split up our trip to Destin. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel and grounds were well appointed and clean. Our room was clean and had plenty of space and amenities for our stay. Beds were comfy and bathroom was very nice. Continental breakfast was good and did the job to fill us up to head on the road. Checking in and out was a breeze. Be aware that the restaurants are spread out over the main drag so plan where you want to eat if you arrive at dinner time some places were already closed at 7:30 and there were long lines at drive thrus. This is a place we would definitely stay at again to split our family Florida trip in half, it exceeded my expectations. Staff please keep up the great work and friendly, clean atmosphere it didn't go unnoticed.

Room tip: They start cleaning rooms quick in the AM so if you wanna go back up and use the restroom after breakfast before check out you may have to go back down to the main lobby.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2021

We were unfamiliar with this brand of hotel, but we were pleasantly surprised. The front desk was exceptionally friendly - talking baseball cards with my son. Our room was clean. We didn't have issues with the air and the beds were very comfortable. We had a confusing time with the pull out couch and the front desk came and helped. Good stay.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed June 11, 2021

It's on a busy road, but the rooms were quiet. Very convenient to the Space Center and the Botanical Gardens and just a few miles from downtown Huntsville. A continental breakfast was provided. Free parking. Staff was friendly.

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank treeface
Reviewed April 30, 2021

Stayed the night before our visit to the Space Center. Hotel was clean and quiet and met our needs. Fine for one night. Wasn't thrilled with the area as there weren't too many things nearby. I would stay closer to the Space Center if I were to visit the area again.

Check in was off putting. They immediately charged my credit card as soon as I checked in even though my card was already on file. Most hotels do not charge until you check out and I found the prepayment requirement unusual in a bad way, making the hotel seem disreputable. I asked to see the room before completing the transaction because in my experience, hotels that charge in advance typically leave a great deal to be desired. Maybe they are unaware of how the policy is perceived by customers but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Date of stay: April 2021