“Burger King”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Hope Hull
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had the 2 for $6 special (Wopper) and the burger was very tasty. The fare is typical fast food but tasty.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

While traveling, my family and I stopped by for a quick bite to eat. The staff was very friendly, service was relatively quick, and the food was ok for fast food.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Would not recommend stopping here due to the cleanliness of the restaurant. Bathrooms were beyond disgusting and the inside of the restaurant was very unkept.

1  Thank Tiffany S
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Ok so I just wanted to review because I ate there.nothing bad to say.typical Burger King.about average is the highest I will give most any fast food place, unless they really go overboard being great.its as good as any fast food place.its ok.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I visited the drive thru this week to grab some late lunch for the road. The food was fresh, hot and really good. The service was fast. The staff was not very friendly but I didn't expect them to be. The only real letdown was that my fries were upside down in the bag, so I immediately discarded the fry container and ate them from a bag. Once they learn to smile and put fries in the bag without dumping them out, this would be a go-to stop for me.