Comfort Suites Airport South
US$52
US$50
  • Breakfast included
Paddlers Inn(Montgomery)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsyogurtfront deskroom was cleanwaffle housequiet areacouple of gas stationsgreat bedchoice hotelsnice staypull out couchoff the highwaynew orleansoutdoor poolcontinental breakfastnext morningstaff was very friendlychecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I was very impressed with the imenitties and the comfort of my room. The hospitilitities were second to none. Great experience! The restaurants for near, shopping was great, the bar had a inviting atmosphere and my room was roomy/comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2018

It was a bit of a bummer spending Christmas away from friends and family, but the staff at this hotel did their best to make me feel at home. On Christmas Eve the woman behind the desk (I'm upset I can't remember her name) baked cookies for all the guests. They were delicious!

My room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. Couldn't ask for anything more given the price.

The hotel is a little bit outside of Montgomery - just by the Hyundai plant - but I didn't mind the drive. It's nice and quiet out there. Definitely going to stay here next time I'm in Montgomery. Thanks for a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Tina M, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thank you so very much for the wonderful comments on your survey. We understand how it is to be away from family and friends during the holidays so we try to lighten the mood. Cookies are always a good way to start. We thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at and we would be honored to have you stay again. We hope your New Year is a great one and once more, we thank you.

Tina Maggard
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed November 18, 2017

We stayed here for a weekend wedding. Hotel is right off the highway (nothing really nearby). The city is approximately 10 miles out. This hotel offers suites for all rooms which include a separate sitting area with a sofa bed. Hotel offers free continental breakfast. Has an outdoor pool (which I believe is closed during the winter season). Free parking. The hotel does have a Waffle House nearby and I McDonald's nearby along with a couple of gas stations. Other than that, there is nothing else nearby.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Thanks for a nice stay !
Everything was clean, property was easy access and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a nice set up and the early opening was very helpful to get on the days work. (did not see any pets! yeah) Thanks again for a nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Tina M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you so very much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed it. Our hotel family tries very hard to make each and every guest is happy with their stay. We certainly hope to see you again in the future if your travels bring you our way.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Just checked out. Nice stay. Friendly staff. Updated. Spacious. A pull out couch in every room. Near interstate. Waffle House and Hardee's within walking distance. Only complaints I have is walls and doors could use some cleaning. Also we didn't allow our daughter to sleep on the pull out because mattress was dirty. I made it known to the staff upon checking out.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family