US$71
US$100
US$111
US$88
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$52
Motel 6
Montgomery South RV Park & Cabins(Hope Hull)(Great Value!)
US$36
Pitchup.com
Free cancellation until 08/04
US$117
US$114
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$59
Key West Inn(Montgomery)
Free cancellation until 08/04
US$54
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanfront deskchoice hotelswaffle houseinviting atmospherecouple of gas stationsnice staypull out couchoff the highwayoutdoor poolwould stay here againbiscuits and gravycontinental breakfastnext morningchecking instaff was very friendly
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I was very impressed with the imenitties and the comfort of my room. The hospitilitities were second to none. Great experience! The restaurants for near, shopping was great, the bar had a inviting atmosphere and my room was roomy/comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018

It was a bit of a bummer spending Christmas away from friends and family, but the staff at this hotel did their best to make me feel at home. On Christmas Eve the woman behind the desk (I'm upset I can't remember her name) baked cookies for all the guests. They were delicious!

My room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. Couldn't ask for anything more given the price.

The hotel is a little bit outside of Montgomery - just by the Hyundai plant - but I didn't mind the drive. It's nice and quiet out there. Definitely going to stay here next time I'm in Montgomery. Thanks for a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Tina M, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you so very much for the wonderful comments on your survey. We understand how it is to be away from family and friends during the holidays so we try to lighten the mood. Cookies are always a good way to start. We thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at and we would be honored to have you stay again. We hope your New Year is a great one and once more, we thank you.

Tina Maggard
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We stayed here for a weekend wedding. Hotel is right off the highway (nothing really nearby). The city is approximately 10 miles out. This hotel offers suites for all rooms which include a separate sitting area with a sofa bed. Hotel offers free continental breakfast. Has an outdoor pool (which I believe is closed during the winter season). Free parking. The hotel does have a Waffle House nearby and I McDonald's nearby along with a couple of gas stations. Other than that, there is nothing else nearby.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Thanks for a nice stay !
Everything was clean, property was easy access and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a nice set up and the early opening was very helpful to get on the days work. (did not see any pets! yeah) Thanks again for a nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Tina M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you so very much for your review. We are happy you enjoyed it. Our hotel family tries very hard to make each and every guest is happy with their stay. We certainly hope to see you again in the future if your travels bring you our way.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Just checked out. Nice stay. Friendly staff. Updated. Spacious. A pull out couch in every room. Near interstate. Waffle House and Hardee's within walking distance. Only complaints I have is walls and doors could use some cleaning. Also we didn't allow our daughter to sleep on the pull out because mattress was dirty. I made it known to the staff upon checking out.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family