“Great food!”

Barry's BBQ
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Fyffe
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Great food and friendly service!!! We were a large group and had a good meal and fellowship. Thanks Joey!!!!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This is not a typical buffet of average food...but all you can eat. The southern food that they serve is all top quality...including the ice cream. It’s made from scratch country cooking, by country folks, on a real farm. My wife and I have been driving up there from Gadsden for years now. It’s definitely worth the drive.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I was visiting a client in Rainsville and they suggested that we eat here for lunch. This place is only open Thursday through Saturday. Even though this restaurant is located out in the country, it was packed. The buffet was delicious and they had fresh peach cobbler for dessert.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

They do not advertise, but word of mouth fills the place. Only open Thursday-Sunday. 4 meat options and several veggies. The best part is the home made ice cream. A little hard to find without gps.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Way out in country, no signs leading you to it, only an open sign on the door. If you can find it, it is an outstanding place to eat! I want to come back again and try the buffet so I can taste everything this place makes LOL. I ordered the catfish filets and they were excellent, only thing that could have been better is if they had homemade tarter sauce or bottles of some kind, instead there was just packs of tarter sauce. Didn't matter though as the catfish was just as good without any dipping sauce. Potato salad was great, homemade as everything I seen from the others with me. Homemade ice cream looks delicious but who has the room??? Definitely I come back place, if I can find it again...