“Still going strong”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: Traditional Thai cuisine, Nice atmosphere, great service
Description: Traditional Thai cuisine, Nice atmosphere, great service
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We eat here almost every Sunday after church, and we always have great food and great service. One time I ordered takeout instead and our usual waitress (Chrisjen?) chided me that she didn’t get to see the kids this time. She’s super thoughtful. Extra napkins without asking and even an extra bowl of the soup broth which my 5yo loved. The menu is fairly simple and hits on all the Thai classics. Our favorite has to be DRUNKEN NOODLES, but we also love the green, yellow, and Musman curries, the 3-flavor chicken, and of course Pad Thai. Spring rolls are delicious and served piping hot.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I tried them out and were impressed. I had the green curry and loved it, they even brought a spice tray so I could make it as hot as I desired. Very friendly service as well.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Lunch specials are all very good. Pad Thai with chicken probably my favorite. Always have large portions.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Oh my goodness, the food was simply delicious! The dishes served here are authentic and flavorful. With so much to pick from, I recommend that you should come often and try them all. The waiters and waitresses are pleasant and punctual.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My friends and I had a very good lunch there.
I really liked the cleanness, the service and also the atmosphere of the restaurant.
The food was great. So tasty!
My choice was a Panang Curry (beef). The dish was well presented and it was really delicious!
You can select the level of spiciness. It can be: mild, medium, hot and Thai hot.
If you do not like spicy food, go for "mild". A friend had a "medium" and she told that it was very spicy (even though she ate all the food....lol).
I highly recommend this restaurant!!