“One of the best in Enterprise”

Taj International Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 97 Restaurants in Enterprise
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Greek, Indian, Italian
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my uncle had dinner tonight at El Sabor. I ordered a meat and shrimp parrillada and it was great. We've been here on vacation for a week and this is the best place so far. Really really good. The service was fast and the staff very friendly. We will surely come back!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant’s name has changed to Sabor, but it’s the same place. The food was fantastic. I ate the Indian food and loved it!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Food is surprisingly good. We had the garlic naan and soaked up some curry with it when our meal came. The curry is appropriately numbered. I get more adventurous each time we visit. Service is great. Servers are friendly. They were mid-remodel last time we were there. Hope to check it out again soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We dined here on a Sunday early evening. The place was not very crowded yet so the staff was not stressed. Service was excellent, restaurant was neat and clean, the food was some of the best Indian we have had since leaving the UK. You can specify the spiciness on a scale from 1-10. I found a 7 to be rather mild but I like my food a little on the spicy side. your mileage may vary. The Peshwari nan was prepared fresh on site and terrific. Entrée prices were around $7-$10. Portions were big enough for a couple to share if you had an appetizer to start.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

No one else is here but it deserves many more people. It's tucked away from the view. Needs to have a hookah service at night.