“My least favorite ”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #26 of 95 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love every other Ruby Tuesday’s I’ve ever been too but this is definitely my LEAST favorite. The food is not near as good as the other places. Every time we go I’m definitely disappointed.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch on the way to the beach. No lunch specials so everything was around $10. Salad bar alone was $8.99. My husband and I ordered a platter to share - Ribs, shrimp, chicken tenders and fries. Ribs were tough, fries were cold, shrimp were ok. Chicken was good but they were tiny fingers. Next time we will go somewhere with lunch specials.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to get healthier options with the salad bar. Steaks are also a great, lower calorie option with a small trip to the salad bar.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Just had dinner at Ruby's. The staff was nice and the service quick. I ordered a Philly Cheesesteak appetizer and the Thai Phoon Shrimps. Cheesesteaks were good, the shrimp was delicious. The salad bar buffet offers a pretty good variety of salads, vegetables, sides and dressings. Loved the raspberry and poppy seed dressing.

The only thing I didn't like about the salad bar was the raw broccoli and mushrooms. Broccoli is considered a goitrogenic vegetable, meaning it suppresess thyroid function when eaten raw. Cooking it eliminates this negative effect. Plus, raw vegetables can carry bacteria or viruses that attach during shipping and handling. The same goes for mushrooms. In my opinion, it is a bad choice to serve these foods in their raw state for it can be hazardous.
This is the only reason why I'm not giving 5 stars. For the rest, I really enjoyed my dinner. Thank you Ruby Tuesday's!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, super menu options and a fantastic salad bar. We had a wonder waitress, no wait nor did we have to ask for a thing. She was very attentive and energetic. Great experience!