“Not bad but not the best”

Primo's Grill & Deli
Ranked #23 of 36 Restaurants in Daleville
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Staff is friendly, menus are clear, prices are a little high for the quality, there is indoor and outdoor seating. Menu is sandwich strong but a lot of Korean food mixed in. I got the St. Louis burger with seasoned fries. Fries tasted like fish, I think they have old oil. Burger was wet, like full of water not grease. Bread was super soggy and it fell apart in my hands. We also got the corned beef Reuben with pasta salad. Pasta salad was good and the Reuben ok "nothing special". The hours are odd and not well advertised so 9:30am-2pm, and 4:30pm-7pm Monday-Friday. I added a menu to the photos here. Again, not a bad place but wasn't amazing, Prices were a little high for the area and quality, we'd go back just to change it up around here.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Great deli and burgers . We tried the bulgogi and was pleasantly surprised. Very affordable . Burger was also juicy and seasoned well