“Best Mexican food hands down in the area!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mi Ranchito Mexican Grill
Ranked #19 of 36 Restaurants in Daleville
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a hole in the wall that delivers some amazing mexican food. Reminds me of CA taco truck style food. You're not going to get tex mex or anything that looks fancy but authentic and delicious mexican food leaps and bounds ahead of anything in the area. Their salsa and chips are homemade and we only buy our salsa from them (In extra large to go cup). The carnitas are amazing along with everything else on the menu. Its family run and they are all friendly and great service.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Not you're average Tex-mex joint. A must try! I ordered the steak and chicken fajitas salad. Both the steak and chicken were expertly grilled.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

A couple of guys decided to eat at this place after work. We were extremely surprised from start to finish how good this place is. My Carne Asada Torta was so big that I could only eat half of it. I order rice and beans instead of the fries and I understand why fries would be enough. The bread was not your typical bread for a Torta but it was still a great sandwich. Even the chips and salsa was good. I highly recommend this restaurant.