US$70
US$78
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Manibu Recife(Recife)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$78
  • Pool
US$81
US$68
Piratas da Praia Hostel CoWorking(Recife)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$23
Vila Rica(Recife)
US$58
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Hotel ibis Recife Aeroporto(Recife)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Restaurant
US$61
US$55
All reviewstwo blocksexcellent hotelfitness centerboa viagemother handsmall poolbed was comfortabletop floormarriottbrandoptionsreaisrepairadapterminibar
Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

No reason for a room cleaning not made....misunderstanding on the room number in the first night.... In summary not a great experience... Coffee is not included in a stay paid with rewards points and when paid in cash it is not worth... Ah, there is no room service but "delivery service" - how terrible is to receive your tenderloin and salmon in a box!!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
CourtyardRecife, General Manager at Bugan Hotel Recife by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2015

Dear Sônia M,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott Recife Boa Viagem.

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences caused during your stay.

Regarding your comments about the restaurant, please note I've forwarded all of them to our Food & Beverage Manager, he is already working to check what happened that day, in an effort to improve our service.

Mrs. Sônia M, I already talked with Housekeeping Manager to check what happen at your room, we are doing everything to not make the same mistake again.

We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Recife so my team and I will be more than happy to welcome you back and provide a memorable experience in Recife .

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel twice recently. We enjoyed our stay .. The rooms were nice and modern, the hotel is exactly like any other Marriott we've stayed in .. The only downside to the hotel is the food. The breakfast each morning wasn't ever hot, lucky if even still warm. Even the quality of the food leaves a lot to be desired, for example the burger served in the bar tastes like a frozen burger from a supermarket and is way overpriced compared to options in the local area. We would return to the hotel but would know for next time to eat out for all meals.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
CourtyardRecife, Manager at Bugan Hotel Recife by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Dear Traveller,

I'm glad to know you have enjoyed you stay in our hotel and considered our rooms modern and nice!

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay.

Isabele Almeida
Operations Manager

Reviewed 31 August 2015

the hotel is well located, clean..the rooms are large and comfortable..the bed is good as is the linen..towel and amenities are poor...staff is pleasant.. my toilet got clogged at 6 pm and i informed the reception as i was leaving for dinner. i stopped on my way out ans poke to the receptionist personally..when i got back at 11pm the toilet was still clogged.. and i was only able to get a different room after a long call!!!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
CourtyardRecife, Manager at Bugan Hotel Recife by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2015

Dear Guest,

I'm glad to know you have considered our rooms modern and I would like to thank you for the compliments for our staff. They work daily to assure guest satisfaction and I feel happy to know you were able to enjoy your stay with us.

I would like to take the opportunity to truly apologize for the inconveniences caused during your stay.

The smart service of our hotel is a key priority. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the housekeeping team in an effort to improve our service.

we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Recife so that we can provide you with an excellent experience!

Regards,

Isabele Almeida
Operations Manager

Reviewed 30 August 2015

This is a new hotel and it shows: it lacks 'character'. But it's comfortable and greatly located, wether for business or pleasure.
The staff is always efficient, helpful and "simpaticos".
The coffee-shop serves the usual, relatively uninspired and uninspiring faire, but the food is good. The buffet breakfast is rather generous.

Room Tip: Try for rooms ending in ...01. They have better views.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank DuilioBarbosa
CourtyardRecife, General Manager at Bugan Hotel Recife by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

Hello Duilio,

We appreciate your review about your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott Recife Boa Viagem.

We are glad to know you have noted our staff's refreshing service. They work daily to ensure our guests total satisfaction.

Mr. Duilio, during your next visit take some time to relax on our pool, located on the Roof Top Terrace with an amazing view of the city. Certainly the best place to find fresh air.

Looking forward to host you again!

Reviewed 26 August 2015

I stayed only one night the 14th April 2015.
Was a good Hotel at the End.
I didn't have much time to experience the services, however I recall that Room, even if a little bit small, was clean and totally furnished.
Reccomended but for a price which must not overcome 120 USD per night.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business

Hello 8Giac6,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott Recife Boa Viagem and for considering staying with us in the future again.

We are glad to know you have enjoyed our comfortable and modern rooms, breakfast and also noted our staff`s refreshing service.

During your next visit with us take some time to get to Porto de Galinhas. This is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil, located only 50 minutes from Recife where you can swim in what we call "natural swimming pools". I'm sure you are going to love it.

Looking forward to receive you again.