See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel already for the second time for our 12 days stay in Recife.

We booked again the top suite (royal room) on the 32nd floor with a stunning view. There is a large living room with a small kitchen, one bedroom and two showers / bathrooms.

The highlights of the hotel are
- very helpful and friendly staff
- excellent breakfast buffet with fresh juices, fruits, cakes etc. You can order all kind of eggs or the typical tapioca omelette
- swimming pool and gym
- free parking

The are not a lot of negative point except that we had to ask several times to make our room as it was still not cleaned in the afternoon and they forget to replace the
toileteries.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I stayed in this hotel as part of a business trip. In general the place is in good condition and the staff is nice and attentive. Opportunities remain in terms of safety as I stayed in two different rooms and one had a worn lock in the main door while the other had the safety box in bad shape.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 January 2017

My husband and I visited Boa Viagem, Recife in Dec. 2016. We stayed 7 days at Nobile Beach Class Executive and liked the hotel very much. The staff is very polite and helpful; the rooms are well cleaned & well mainteined by the housekeepers; the restaurante offers a good selection of food, inclusive regional food options. The parking in the hotel is free, which is a plus, if you rent a car while you're in town. Also, we were given a room upgrade when we came back to the hotel after being out of Boa Viagem for some days, which was great! The only down side was the delayed delivery of our clothes that were sent to the room service for washing on the day before our check out and we suppose to receive at 10:00 AM. It was delivered minutes after our check out time, but other than our stress waiting to finish to pack our belongs, everything else was very good. We strongly recommend the Nobile Beach Class Executive Hotel.

Room tip: Ocean front rooms in the higher floors are the best!
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. The rooms are great and spacious. That's about it! One air conditioner, 4 areas to cool(doesn't do the job). If you are looking for good food or great pool area, try again . A few blocks away from a shark filled beach. During my stay they cut the power to fix the generator and we went without it for several hours. No elevators...no a/c... cold shower. Poor breakfast for a so-called five-star hotel. Very limited menu. Dirty dish-ware twice.

Unsupervised and unprepared staff. Some people were throwing a fit at the reception desk claiming they had gone three days without any hot water. No one would talk to those guests. They asked for the manager and the security threatened to call the police. I have the episode recorded in my phone.

My stay was a total and utter let down. As expected, no refund offered, no apologies made.However, I was charged effectively.

The pool was under maintenance and the gym is poorly equipped.
I was very upset and decided not to complain in loco dreading an even more upsetting situation.

I wish the owner would visit his/her hotels more frequently

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank chris_ferias
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel is ok. Nothing special. The staff is nice but the rooms are weird and the bathroom is ridiculous small. You literally cannot turn around in it. Very mediocre. I probably would not stay here again. The bed is very comfortable and the Internet service is horrible.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
ggeral_bce, Gerente geral at Nobile Suites Executive, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We will forward to the responsible sectors. Regards, the manager.