1,471 results
All reviews stayed one night ocean view walking distance beach taxi
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Stayed one night, very comfortable room, clean and value for money. Breakfast was good. Location is close to beach and suitable for family; and many good restaurants and clubs in the nearby walking distance.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
mildakruger, Gerente geral at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thanks Sunil, Nice words about our hotel service make us very happy.
Thank you very much. Hotel Manibu Recife

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Although this hotel is not on the first sea front row, there is a sea view from the pool and is very accessible to all najor restaurants and shopping malls either by taxi or Uber. Breakfast was really nice.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
mildakruger, Gerente geral at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you!
We really thank you very much. At you service... Milda Matos Kruger - Hotel Manibu Recife.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Very happy to stay few days here !
The room is clean, tv and AC.
There is a good breakfast
Close to the beach (3 minuts by foot)
I am very thankful to the manager and staff, i forgot my laptop and they sent it by Dhl.
I will come back

Trip type: Traveled solo
mildakruger, Gerente geral at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Hello Edsik,
Is great to know we could help you sending you laptop.
We are very happy to have you in our hotel.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I called the manager to change rooms and he asked me to wait 15 minutes that he would call me back. Nothing wrong with the room, I just did not had a pleasant view. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for him.

At night I tried to eat a snack of the room, but one of them was already expired.

In the morning, breakfast tasted like it was cooked in the day before, and juice was also not good.

The room itself was comfortable, and the location is good. Fixing those little mistakes it would get close to a 4*.

Trip type: Traveled on business
mildakruger, Gerente geral at Hotel Manibu Recife, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

We really sorry the inconvenience. The management did not receive the alert that the guest liked to speak. All the comments will be analyzed to improve a better service.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The location of the Best Western, in Bogota, is excellent. The rooms are large and bright, and there is a comfortable bed. Bathroom good. Cleanliness is OK. In fact one thing that caught my attention was the fact that the maids started cleaning the rooms early. So, whenever I came in from the street, I found everything neat and clean. Very good breakfast and super attentive staff.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the comments. We stay in Recife, not in Bogota.
Both hotels location and cleanliness are really very good. Location too.