See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This was a spur of the moment booking but turned out very well.

The rooms are well equipped, modern and clean, though beds could be a little nicer but that's the problem with nearly every hotel .

The breakfast is ok but nothing to rave about if you want to eat healthy. Few vegetables, but normal Brazilian with omelette and tapioca prepared freshly.

But what was best was service I received. The laundry destroyed one of my shirts , and the hotel handled it like men. Same night I got a full refund of the stay costs which exceeds the shirt costs !! And they threw the mini bar on top. That's what I call great service. Took them 10 min to handle everything. Obrigado Alex Simplício para resolver!!

Absolutely recommended , will visit again when in Recife !!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank florians902
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We stayed at |Luzeiros Recife for 2 nights, brand new Hotel, excellent rooms, decotions, Breakfast, near Recife best shopping Center and for US VISA, employes are great, we certainly will return...........

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ANDY-BAHIA
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel Luzeiros delivered everything I needed: good wi-fi, polar air-conditioner (a must in Recife) and friendly staff. Moreover, I was glad to find out they had 24h room service, since our flight delayed and we arrived at 0:30 starving.
The downside of Luzeiros is its distance to the beach. I like to take a walk on the beach after work, and due to this, I was unable to. However, it is amazingly close to a very good mall, which made up in dinner choices. I certainly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank vimatasi
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is brand new and looks amazing inside. Luxe materials give a nice atmosphere so it's a good place to stay. The room is clean and modern with a nice bathroom and the breakfast is nice. The only thing is the location, not a lot around the hotel directly so you need to go to other places by taxi.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is a very nice new hotel.
Nice room, linen, bathroom, TV.
The restaurant has good breakfast and reasonable dinner.
I had a mix feeling with the staff, some of them were very attentive and other (specially at the front desk) the were having trouble with their systems and that nice.
I was leaving to the airport around 3AM, before going to sleep I asked them to do my checkout, they told me I need to do it at the time of leaving.
At the moment I leave their systems were not working, they promised me the were going to send me the invoice via e-mail.
One month later and several unanswered mails I gave up. I had to pay for the hotel myself instead of my company because I had no invoice.

Room tip: Ask for your invoice with time, their systems are bad!
Date of stay: July 2017