Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$20
PricelineUS$17
Agoda.comUS$17
FindHotelUS$20
Trip.comUS$23
getaroom.comUS$23
All reviews house keeping room cleaning excellent service taking care special thanks room service housekeeping staff front office buffet spread nice stay enjoyed my stay duty manager value for money special mention great hospitality rajesh chennai
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very thing is good and clean and food is good and it's heigene.... Then Rajesh his service is good ...and they be s safe protection for the covid... And it's best service so we will refer to all friends
O

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ibis Chennai SIPCOT, General Manager at ibis Chennai Sipcot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Chennai Sipcot.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the most comfortable stay at this hotel. All the staff especially Mr. Rajesh from the reception was very cordial and pleasant. The view from the room was picturesque. I would definitely recommend this hotel

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The services at the bar was excellent... Especially the bartender (Padhu if I am not wrong) has got amazing skills and I had a good rapport with him... And he is good with everyone not just with us... People like him should be rewarded...

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is neat and clean.Good for all IT workers .All staffs were good and calm. The breakfast buffet was good and specially I like poha Very much and service person padmanaban and that lady both of them were polite hope to come soon again with my family and friends

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback . I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Buffet breakfast was good. Both North Indian and South Indian items also. The service person I would like to mention is padhu,very polite and calm and very kind to everyone which I noticed when he served food to me and others also. The ambience is good.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback about buffet breakfast and polite staff. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.