Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM

from US$60.00
from US$36.00
from US$16.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful fabrics block printing excellent quality shopping experience custom made doing business bed covers block prints no pressure to buy textile shop amazing service chai his team these guys cotton rajesh tailor
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2020

Mukesh is enormously helpful and charming, and the workmanship here is superb, I can't recommend more highly. Responsive, communicative and efficient, and they really make you feel as if you are their only customer.

Date of experience: February 2020
2  Thank Polly E
Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

I am a regular customer of Heritage Textiles and have found their service, attention to detail, excellent workmanship and reliability to be beyond reproach.

Mukesh is my point of contact and I highly recommend him. He is very responsive and offers excellent advice.

Date of experience: December 2020
3  Thank robinbR9217MH
Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

Such a great business to work with!! They exceeded all my expectations when my items arrived from India and Murkesh provides the best customer service tending to every need. I had many questions and preferences and he answered all of my questions and gave me multiple options to choose from. I had custom robes made for Christmas gifts and they had the most beautiful selection of textiles to choose from. Everything arrived in matching fabric envelopes and very quickly coming from India to the US! Could not have had a better experience (:

Date of experience: November 2020
2  Thank Averycast
Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

I visited Heritage textiles in Jaipur and was very impressed with their professionalism and yet caring way of doing business . SANJEEV , the owner goes above and beyond and takes time to listen to your needs . Nothing is too much trouble for him and his team . I highly recommend doing business with this exceptional company !

Date of experience: February 2020
3  Thank Llyn_Bruce
Reviewed 20 November 2020

We met the Heritage Textiles team on our visit in 2017 and went home with a custom silk robe and pink linen suit that we still have (and cherish!) til now. We have been meaning to bring the pieces to our city and we finally got the courage to do so when our city was put in lockdown because of the pandemic. We contacted Heritage Textiles with the help of our dear friend Veejay who introduced us to this shopping mecca in 2017. We started working with them August 2020 we are now working on our third set fr orders from the store after the bfirst two batches did really well! Shipping has also been really fast which is a great thing considering the situation we are in right now. Mukesh and the team has been truly a great help to our little business here in the Philippines. I highly recommend Heritage Textiles!

Date of experience: September 2020