1,570 results
All reviews dhola maru the penthouse rooftop bar lobby manager close to the airport five star hotel front office pool side last month the hotel staff amazing experience visited this hotel special thanks nice stay great hospitality visit jaipur room service is
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Clarks amer is situated in a very nice location in Jodhpur. Coming from Jodhpur we rarely see such beautiful property, other than outside our hometown me & my family visited on 2 June 2016 and were impressed by the secnery, bright and lovely garden, most importantly the room was very spacious with neet & clean, front office staff were very professional with smile, i would like to thanks to ms SONI GWAL to make my stay comfortable she is very helpful actually I'm very new for jaipur,
We shall be back again very soon............

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Marudhar G
ClarksGroup, Manager at Clarks Amer, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Clarks Amer Hotel & Convention Centre for your stay, a fantastic review and for your elaborated appreciation of our services.

The essence of our services is to provide a perfect setting for the guests to relax in and we take pride in being able to offer this to our guests.
I am glad to know that you had an enjoyable experience with us and our conferencing facilities are to your liking. I have shared your review with my entire team which will motivate all of us to continue and strive harder to excel in providing exceptional and delicious experiences to our guests.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We hope that you will plan another visit to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Location of this hotel is superb, all the entertaining things are nearby World trade park, Gaurav tower , snow world.

Pool view rooms is the best one, staff is quick and helping, room dining was available throughout the night even at 2 am ordered in room and got served with hot and delicious food.
Checkin was smooth.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gauravm195

Dear Mr Gaurav,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Clarks Amer & Convention Centre during your recent visit to Jaipur and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience and that you have taken back fond memories of your stay with us.

Our team is consistently trained to emphasise on small details, to ensure memorable experiences for our guests. We are happy that you have experienced this .

The team and I look forward too your continued visits and to welcoming you back each time you visit Clarks Amer.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Stayed with one of my friend....Was great experience with Clark Amer, my special thanks to Ms. Soni Gwal very friendly ,supportive and helpful. Thanks for the support and love the staff....will surely tell friends to visit once........

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shubhamuchchariya

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Clarks Amer Hotel & Convention Centre!!

Thank you very much for posting such a fabulous review about our hotel. It has been our privilege to have you stay with us and I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.

Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and has been shared with all the members of our team. This has further encouraged us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

The hotel was good but not the best. Rooms were good and staff was nice. The only thing which we did not liked was the swimming pool. They should maintain the swimming pool as per the hotel standards.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Clarks Amer Hotel & Convention Centre for your stay, a fantastic review and for your elaborated admiration of our services.

The spirit of our services is to provide a perfect setting for the guests to relax in and we take pride in being able to offer this to our guests.

I am glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay experience with us and our product, facilities and services met your expectations. I have shared your review with my entire team which will motivate all of us to continue and strive harder to excel in providing exceptional and delicious experiences to our guests.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

visited with friends for weekend, enjoyed lot. perfect location delicious food comfort room excellent breakfast at Durbar restaurant and Dinner at dholamaru rajasthani speciality restaurant. Staff was very friendly specially suresh was very helpful.
Will recommend to everyone

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jitendra P
ClarksGroup, Manager at Clarks Amer, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Dear Mr Jitendra,