1,649 results
All reviews abhishek sharma sunken bath the general manager hindu temple luxury tents royal tent private garden indian restaurant rose petals peacocks roaming beautiful hotel an oasis main building new delhi four poster bed like royalty golden triangle
Reviewed 6 February 2016

On our recent visit with my family, We went to OBEROI for evening. They have a policy of generally allowing only residents to allow inside the fabulous property. Since we have been to many of Oberois, we did get a chance to visit this Fabulous place. The hotel, its staff and especially Peacocks found in abundance all around have no comparison with any other hotel, we have been in India. While visiting Jaipur, besides seeing palaces and Pink city, the tour just can't be complete without enjoying atleast some time in this place. The kids just loved the gardens, Peacocks and the Complimentary Horse ride around the property.

Room Tip: A Must visit while in Jaipur
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
OberoiRajvilasJaipur, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2016

Dear Guest,

I thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that you were able to take time to come and visit our resort. It is very relaxing to walk around our gardens admiring the beautiful setting and listening to the many birds, including the immensely popular peacocks which significantly contribute to the charm of our resort.

Your comments on the setting of the resort and service of our team are very encouraging. I am fortunate to be working with a team of highly motivated and efficient individuals focused at creating memories for all our guests. Thank you so much for sharing with us that you felt this positive energy all around the resort. I thank you once again for your generous compliments and recommendations.

Please plan a holiday with Oberoi Hotels and Resorts and let me know whenever you are planning your visit. My coordinates are below.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

We wanted to find a really nice place to celebrate my wife's 50th birthday. We did a lot of research and settled on Rajvilas. Our experience at Rajvilas exceeded all our expectations.

Our family included people aged 8 to 88 and every one of them loved the place. The facilities are beautiful and there are so many picture postcard settings. A photographers dream come alive. But the best part was the service. It's the little things that made all the difference. Calling everybody by name, knowing our food preferences from the night before, and I can go on.

The staff went out of their way to celebrate the birthday and everything was a surprise, so I will keep it that way.

We tried the deluxe rooms and the tents. Both are fantastic, but tents are better.

Lastly the intense sounds of the birds both morning and evening was so awesome. I've recorded them to be my ringtone so I can remember Rajvilas everyday.

2  Thank BhatNaveen
OberoiRajvilasJaipur, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Rajvilās and for taking the time to share your review on Tripadviser.

It was a pleasure to have you all stay with us on the occasion of your wife’s 50th birthday and it is heartening to note that we were able to make it memorable for her.
Rajvilās is indeed an oasis of peace and serenity with the several birds especially the peacocks contribute to the charm of the resort. Our tents are temperature controlled and triple canopied to keep the rooms cool while our other rooms are furnished with a four-poster bed and standalone bath. They epitomize luxury and I am delighted to note that you enjoyed staying in a Tent.

The team and I are humbled by your praise. Our efforts are always aimed at creating unique and memorable experiences for all our guests with attentive and personalized service. It is a matter of pride to know that you experienced attentive service throughout your stay.

We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Wow! I have to agree with everyone else who gave this hotel top marks! It is not only beautiful (I adored the peacocks walking freely), but literally every single person who works there will promptly stop whatever else he or she is doing to great you with a smile and ask if they can help. One gardener even taught me the word for peacock ("more") in Hindi! :) The food was fantastic-- we loved the outdoor dining with heat lamps to make sure we weren't cold. Everything was really fantastic-- and everyone as well! Of the 9 hotels we stayed at in India, this one was my favorite! The only flaw was that we didn't stay longer! Next time... :)

Room Tip: Every room is amazing-- you can't go wrong!
2  Thank BethinVT

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.

I thank you for your generous commentary and would like to mention that it was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Rajvilās offers an excellent opportunity to relax and unwind in tranquil surroundings since it is located away from the hustle bustle of the city. Our gardens with the plethora of several birds including the immensely popular peacocks significantly contribute to the charm of our resort. I am delighted to know that you were impressed with them.

Your compliments and appreciation of our team and their services is an indication of our success in delivering a comfortable and memorable experience. I am blessed that I am working with a group of highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who take personal pride in delivering warm, intuitive and personalized service for all our guests.

I am glad to note that you thoroughly enjoyed dining at the outer courtyard. I thank you for appreciating the culinary skills of our chefs and have shared your feedback with the entire Kitchen team for whom it has been a great source of encouragement to continue in their efforts and exceed guest expectations.

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of Rajvilās and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

My daughter and I have just returned home after spending two weeks in India. Our three night trip to Jaipur was a highlight. The Rajvillas Oberoi hotel presented a tranquil setting on 32 acres of beautifully manicured gardens with an exquisite shrine for reflection time and an amazing spa where we had hot stone massages and body scrubs. There were beautiful objects d'art discreetly displayed everywhere. We had dinners in the outdoor restaurant with live music and classical dancers, swaying lanterns, heat lamps and, of course, fabulous Indian food. The hotel arranged for a tour where we had a chance to ride on an elephant into villages and high up into hills where we were transported to the Nyla (sp.) Fort for high tea in the Oberoi's personal gardens overlooking Jaipur and the surrounding countryside. This was a memorable and authentic experience and is highly recommended. Above all, we want to mention the service which was unobtrusive yet personal catering to our every whim! Sunit, Sandeep, and Sagar were outstanding. Now we want to visit the Oberoi location in Udaipur on our next trip!

Room Tip: There are tented rooms to chose from which would be amazing.
2  Thank Phyllis H

Dear Guest,

I trust that you are well and back home safely. Thank you for your review and we are glad to learn that you enjoyed every bit of your stay with us.

I thank you for your generous appreciation of the setting of the resort and our services. This idyllic retreat that evokes princely Rajasthan with luxury villas and royal tents in a fort setting is situated on 32 acres of lush gardens, with fountains, sparkling reflection pools, moats with flowering water lilies and lotus, pergolas entwined with climbing bougainvillea making our resort an oasis of peace and serenity.

I am glad to note that all our cuisines along with evening entertainments were to your liking and you enjoyed the elephant safari and therapies at our Spa. Our chefs and the food and beverage team are pleased to know that they also contributed in making your stay with us a memorable one.

As it is said, a place is because of its people and so is Rajvilās. Rajvilās experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am blessed to be working with a team of committed and enthusiastic people. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team especially with Sunit, Sandeep and Sagar. They are thrilled to know that their efforts have been acknowledged by you.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again for yet another flawless and memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Very good restaurant, and fantastic service, especially from the waiter, Prakhar
It is a really Nice hotel.
And er Will love to Come back.
We Saw lanterns, and it was very beautifull.
The food was very tasty.
Lovely pool and spa.
Excellent service.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
OberoiRajvilasJaipur, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

Dear Guest,

I really appreciate you sparing your valuable time to review us on Tripadvisor.

I am enthralled to note that you thoroughly enjoyed our swimming pool, spa, our restaurants and I am glad to learn that all our cuisines were to your liking.

The special mention of the attentive yet unobtrusive service which you experienced is very encouraging. Care and concern for guests is our service philosophy and to know that the team is living the philosophy in their day to day interactions with the guests is a matter of great pride. Your feedback has been shared with the team especially with Prakhar for whom it has been a great source of encouragement to continue in their efforts and exceed guest expectations..

More unique experiences await you on your next visit to Jaipur and we look forward to welcome you back.