US$49
US$47
US$38
US$23
US$21
Hotel Pearl Palace(Jaipur)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$101
Priceline
Shahpura House(Jaipur)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$48
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$277
US$180
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$125
US$102
US$50
US$45
Priceline
4,430 results
All reviewspeshawari restaurantbeautiful lobbyguest relationspool sidebeautiful hotelspecial thanksbreakfast buffetwelcome drinkfront officeexcellent hospitalitycourteous staffrailway stationwonderful stayrooms are spaciousthe heart of the citydelicious foodcomfortable stay
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere of hotel is awesome. Staff is very friendly specially miss mahima. I so much impressed . Food quality and restaurant is very good and nice. I like it so much. Rooms are so clean and comfortable. Potter man vikram and lalit both are very nice
Thanks

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and sharing your experience at the ITC Rajputana during your recent stay with us.

It is our utmost endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant and a comfortable stay.

It is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours and I thank you for complimenting the team and our services.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We stayed at ITC Rajputana for three nights at the end of September last year as part of a Golden Triangle tour. We had stayed at ITC Maurya, Delhi and ITC Mughal, Agra both of which were excellent with well appointed rooms, superb food and friendly, helpful staff. We were given a nice room but it had a connecting door which had alsto happened in Agra where we could hear everything that happened in the room and were kept awake by coughing. We asked at reception if they had a room available without a connecting door and were initially told they had no rooms available but they found one room which was on the same floor as reception and as we walked to it there was a smell of damp with areas of paint flaking off the walls. The room was damp and smelt musty. They said they would clean it whilst we had dinner but returning after dinner the room still smelt awful. We returned to reception and a manager came to talk to us. He was impatient, rude and officious and we have never experienced such behaviour from hotel staff before. When returning to the room with us he found the a/c wasn't working and he stormed out of the room then returned and took us into the room next door. This didn't smell and he collected our cases from next door and left the room without saying anything! The next morning it became obvious our room got little natural light because of a high wall 15ft away and a flyover carrying trains which blocked out the light and we had to have a light on all the time. A dismal, dark room but the a/c worked! Our tour guide spoke to reception the next day and said we were owed an apology but we never received one. We spoke to a clerk at reception about our experience but she was totally disinterested and made no comment.
The food in the buffet restaurant was nothing special and certainly not the standard or choice of food as in the other ITC hotels. The staff were surly and unhelpful and if you did ask for something they took ages to get it.
On returning to UK in October we sent 4 emails regarding our experience to ITC main website but received no response. Mr T Singh, Manager, sent us an email after a manager in Delhi, who we contacted, asked him to contact us and we replied to his email and sent our reply 8 times but again no response. In January we contacted Starwood Hotels who own ITC hotels and this did result in a response from Mr B Ahluwalia, Front Office Manager, who denied our emails had been received and that there was no record of either the conversations our Tour Manager or ourselves had with front desk staff and he avoids making any comment on the behaviour of the staff. There are problems with management and training of staff which urgently need sorting out. Our experience at Rajputana was very different from that of any of the hotels we stayed in on our wonderful tour and certainly not one we would wish to ever experience again.

Room Tip: Don't stay, choose another hotel.
Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana – A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the ITC Rajputana.

Your feedback is extremely valuable, as mentioned in our previous correspondence, we would like to assure you that we have taken corrective action to prevent such recurrences. I am sure you will notice a perceptible difference on your next visit to our Hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly whenever you plan your visit to Jaipur next. It would be our utmost endeavor to  ensure you have a pleasant and a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

A clean, modern, comfortable, good service, good food hotel. Very attractive building spread around a very attractive pool area. I think there were only 3/4 storeys, so this is not a boring towr block.

Several good restaurants offering different cuisines, and a very attractive bar next to the pool.

Recommend.

Room Tip: A room overlooking the pool area is best.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We had never stayed at this chain before and were pleasantly surprised. The hotel lobby is gorgeous. Staff dressed in typical Rajasthan wardrobe, the rooms are very comfortable and the service is excellent. The pool area is beautiful.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana - A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you so much for such a heartening Review. It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay at the ITC Rajputana. My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits.

It is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours and I thank you for appreciating the services of our team .

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

This is regarding my stay at your so called 5 star property ITC Rajputana, Jaipur from 16th Feb'18 - 19th Feb'18. The room number was 1231.

Having said that I would like to bring to your notice that all 3 days were a sheer waste of money at your premises. Many reasons which I would like to list down:
While checking in we received only one room key, and when we asked around 12:30am in the night after attending a friends function at hotel Rambagh, your receptionist Mr Shiv talked very rudely with my husband, gave unacceptable reasons and made us wait for like 20 mins for another room key as we forgot our key in the room while leaving the premises.

I gave a packet (pic attached) and asked Mr Shiv while checking out in the morning on 19th Feb'18 around 4:30am to hand it over to my friend. Mr Shiv gave me a tag to write the details on that packet which i did and clicked a picture thankfully as it was a very expensive item. I trusted your staff and hand it over to him. But when my friend around 6 pm in the evening on that day went to receive the packet, Miss Pankhuri Pareek another staff said they cannot find it and asked my friend to leave. Even I had a talk with Pankhuri but she said we can't find it ma'am. Hotel management asked my friend to leave with a statement 'if we will find it we'll let you know'.

I reached home around 4pm on 19th Feb'18 and while unpacking I realized I left my recently purchased Saree in a white packet on one of the chair in the hotel room, I immediately called the helpline they connected me to Mr Aggarwal (Head/staff of Lost and found deparment) he said ma'am we didn't find anything in the room. I called multiple times for next two days but no response. I didn't move out of the hotel except for attending our friends wedding with just a mobile in my hand. How can a saree vanish when I exactly remember where I had put. I forgot it in the morning as we came late after the wedding and had to check out at 4:15am next morning.
Last but not the least, room service staff didn't put shower caps next two days and the cutlery was so dirty and unhygienic in almost every restaurant of your hotel. Thankfully I didn't get sick.
I have almost lost Rs 35000/- of both the items (saree and packet) in your hotel after handing it over to your staff Mr Shiv (which I am sure will be in cameras too at the reception).
It was my worst experience with ITC Rajputana.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank punita k

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana - A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at our hotel.

We appreciate your concern and would like to assure you that we have taken cognizance of your feedback with deep concern. Please do accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience reported.

We have corresponded with you and sincerely do hope have resolved the reported matter to your satisfaction.
I would like to request you to treat this issue in isolation and not a reflection of our usual standards. I am sure you will notice a perceptible difference on your next visit to the Hotel.

We do value your patronage and request you to kindly give us an opportunity to "make amends" and re-establish credibility with you.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Best wishes,