Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$295
ZenHotels.com
All reviews great hospitality special mention to mr plunge pool villa courteous staffs our entire stay temperature controlled pool main pool my cousins wedding absolutely delicious food left no stone unturned special thanks hospitality service an amazing property jain food memorable trip every staff member excellent ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

We were at the Leela Palace Jaipur in the first week of February'21. We had an amazing time. Very comfortable stay, courteous service and beautiful weather. Chef Pratap Chauhan took special care of our dietary needs.

Date of stay: February 2021
The Leela Palace Jaipur, Marketing at The Leela Palace Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear mansishah23,

Namaste!

First, let me apologise for the delayed response; we focused on setting up the Palace right to deliver memorable experiences for you and all our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to share this review; I assure you that my team and I have read it with full intent. We will continue to better The Palace Experience and live by our motto of “Atithi Devo Bhava“.

We thank you for choosing The Leela Palace Jaipur for your stay, and we hope to welcome you soon on your next visit to the city of Jaipur.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

It was an amazing trip to Leela place jaipur. One of the best properties and amazing experience. The staff was extremely courteous and treated us with utmost attention. I would specifically like to appreciate Ms Aishwarya for her efforts towards making my anniversary a memorable one and Mr. Mayuresh for making stay wonderful and entertaining our unending food requests. Food quality was amazing and i would suggest to go for the all meals included package. The room is spacious, and has beautiful art collections the beds are super comfortable, and the bathrooms are awesome with perfect sanitation. A definite visit to enjoy the luxury on both the inside and outside of the rooms.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear 245mukesht,

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

I was on my one day trip to attend an event in Jaipur so I decided to stay in ‘The Leela’ and i can definitely say that their service and the level of comfortability was outstanding, especially the ‘Butler’ system. My butlers’s (viddhi amd sohan) helped me throughout my stay and made me feel pleasant with their hospitality. As i was travelling solo, I never felt alone because of their friendliness behaviour and also I can’t forget to mention about ‘The Jharokha bar’ . The atmosphere their was very fascinating, their i was helped by Mr. Mayuresh who helped me around with the bar. He is the assistant manger who was helping everyone and made sure that eveyone who entered the bar was comfortable and enjoying themselves. The aravallis behind the hotel gives the hotel a spectacular view and nice atmosphere. I enjoyed myself to the fullest with good spirits and their congenial environment. It was a surreal experience for me.

Thankyou Leela

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear #amansC7868PU,

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Recently, we visited The Leela Palace, Jaipur and had the most wonderful time ever. As someone who has avidly travelled across India, I can say with certainty that everything from the hotel infrastructure to the hospitality was beyond excellent. The hotel has a perfect combination of modern and traditional architecture.
The highlight was our dinner at the ‘Mohan Mahal’ that is inspired by the mirror work and architecture of the Amer Fort. The live music played on Santoor uplifted the mood and enhanced the experience of the night.

Thank you so much to the most hardworking hotel team for enriching our experience like no other. Special thanks to
Monalisa (F&B exec). A big thanks to Anjali, Sagar, Vishal and Prateek for making our stay so comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Raghu444

Dear Raghu444,

Reviewed 2 March 2021

I met with the one guy anmol and he is working in a restaurant sukh mahal .this guy proper guides to us and give a good service ..and I love this Palace and the Hawa mahal and the services is very good by anmol ...next time we will come back to leela Palace
Regards (Mr Singhal).