“Amazing collection of paintings and artwork”

Dhola Maru Art Gallery
Ranked #151 of 247 things to do in Jaipur
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Although the place housed a variety of paintings, sculptures and other forms of artworks, I noticed that many of them were paintings of God in various forms. Everything here was very beautiful. We bought one painting of Lord Krishna here and it is proudly displayed in my living room now .

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I was pleasantly surprised to see such quality work . Great courtesy was extended. The management was very helpful and even sent me artworks ordered by me after I had left.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

One visit to the Dhola Maru Art Gallery and your senses will be awakened by the vast array of art on display.

This gallery features the works of many talented artists. When you visit this amazing place you will meet father and son, both exceptional artists themselves who will take the time to show you around this wonderful and spacious gallery filled with extraordinary works of art that will both soothe and delight the senses. I am the proud owner of two such pieces from this gallery and I still marvel at the artistry and skill of the incredibly talented Mr Shankar Soni and his son Sachin Soni.

I will also add you might be lucky enough to get invited to the family quarters and farm, where you will experience the exceptional hospitality of the owners. What a wonderful respite from the hustle and bustle of Jaipur and might I add, a unique experience one can only enjoy in India.

Sachin S, Owner at Dhola Maru Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

thank you so much mam for this wonderful review,
i hope i will serve you with my art works life long.
thanks n Regards