US$102
Krishna Palace(Jaipur)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$9
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$12/night.

US$58
US$56
  • Pool
Hotel Pearl Palace(Jaipur)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$10
US$299
US$186
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

All reviewsguava jamwonderful hoststheir beautiful homehome away from homehome cinemagated communitycooking classginger teabed and breakfasthome cookedcooked mealsother guestshelped us planhome stayevery morningindian cultureindia trip
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The best accommodation we had on our short trip around Northern India. The room had a very high standard and the breakfast was very good. The family was friendly and we had some great conversations. There is nothing to complain about this place and we will definitely come again! If you ever travel to Jaipur, try to stay at this place!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Martin F
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This beautiful villa is set in a quiet neighbourhood of Queen's Road, about 15-20 miutes drive from the old city. Managed by an equally charming couple - Shveta and Kulbhushan Mehra. We were lucky to find this jewel and had a memorable two night stay from 26 to 28 March 2018. This charming place is a lovely blend of superb rooms, homely warmth and delectable food. Even before I arrived, I was welcomed by Kul and we immediately felt at home. The Villa is huge two storeyed with a lovely garden, a sitout and huge terrace. The entire place is thoughtfully decorated and has everything you need - there is even a treadmill for the health conscious.The rooms are very spacious, clean and comfortable. My room had a bath with shower cabinet and a Jacuzzi.... The charming and affectionate hosts are well travelled and very knowledgeable. They did everything to make our stay memorable. We never felt it was a home-stay but more of a home! Very strongly recommended to anyone looking to stay in Jaipur, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shekhar56
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This BnB was the highlight of our month long travels.
Exceptionally clean rooms, exceptionally comfortable beds, exceptionally great food, exceptionally quiet neighborhood, and Shveta and Kul, exceptionally welcoming hosts.

We felt so much at home, that at the end of our 4 day stay, we felt we were saying goodbye to our family. Such is the enriching integration of the hosts.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank sharron d
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This is my first Trip Advisor review because Jaipur Friendly Villa was such a pleasant and lovely surprise! It was definitely the highlight of my India trip and I can't wait to go back to see them. I stayed with Shveta and Kul for 5 days, while working and touring and they were the most lovely and fun hosts. Before I even arrived, Shveta called to answer my questions. They sent a driver to pick me up at the airport and went out of their way to help with my itinerary and to ensure that I was safe driving to Agra at 2AM by myself! I spent Holi with their community and had a blast eating, dancing, and meeting people. They have a "movie room" and I ended up watching a documentary with the other guests and another Bollywood film with Kul one evening. They are always offering delicious food -- don't ever say no to Shveta's cooking because you'll regret it (from the Masala omelets to the banana bread, the Chicken tikka, and all the veggie dishes). They are flexible of breakfast and dinner times, if you decide to eat there. Shveta offers cooking classes and sent me home with a bunch of spices from her own beautiful garden.

The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable and the house was like a home away from home. The room I stayed in was quiet and peaceful and I couldn't hear any noise. Also, they set up the treadmill for me :) which I super appreciated. It was an excellent stay overall. Shveta and Kul will definitely become your lifelong friends.

Room Tip: Great hospitality, roof deck, treadmill, wifi, excellent food
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Lisa_2018TA
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had a more-than-pleasant stay with Shveta and Kul in Jaipur, with Shveta going out of her way to plan our daily itinerary for us. The house itself is set in a wonderfully quiet suburb of the city with tons of local birdlife and a nice little park just behind the house. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple