Shahpura House(Jaipur)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$47
US$38
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

US$84
US$80
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$70
US$60
US$221
US$205
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$47
US$39
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

US$139
US$117
Agoda.com
US$114
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$29
US$21
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

US$48
US$43
Priceline
All reviewsguava jamwonderful hoststheir beautiful homehome cinemahome away from homegated communitybed and breakfasthome cookedhelped us planhome stayother guestsindian cultureevery morninga wonderful stayindian breakfastold citysight seeing
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This BnB was the highlight of our month long travels.
Exceptionally clean rooms, exceptionally comfortable beds, exceptionally great food, exceptionally quiet neighborhood, and Shveta and Kul, exceptionally welcoming hosts.

We felt so much at home, that at the end of our 4 day stay, we felt we were saying goodbye to our family. Such is the enriching integration of the hosts.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank sharron d
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This is my first Trip Advisor review because Jaipur Friendly Villa was such a pleasant and lovely surprise! It was definitely the highlight of my India trip and I can't wait to go back to see them. I stayed with Shveta and Kul for 5 days, while working and touring and they were the most lovely and fun hosts. Before I even arrived, Shveta called to answer my questions. They sent a driver to pick me up at the airport and went out of their way to help with my itinerary and to ensure that I was safe driving to Agra at 2AM by myself! I spent Holi with their community and had a blast eating, dancing, and meeting people. They have a "movie room" and I ended up watching a documentary with the other guests and another Bollywood film with Kul one evening. They are always offering delicious food -- don't ever say no to Shveta's cooking because you'll regret it (from the Masala omelets to the banana bread, the Chicken tikka, and all the veggie dishes). They are flexible of breakfast and dinner times, if you decide to eat there. Shveta offers cooking classes and sent me home with a bunch of spices from her own beautiful garden.

The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable and the house was like a home away from home. The room I stayed in was quiet and peaceful and I couldn't hear any noise. Also, they set up the treadmill for me :) which I super appreciated. It was an excellent stay overall. Shveta and Kul will definitely become your lifelong friends.

Room Tip: Great hospitality, roof deck, treadmill, wifi, excellent food
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Lisa_2018TA
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had a more-than-pleasant stay with Shveta and Kul in Jaipur, with Shveta going out of her way to plan our daily itinerary for us. The house itself is set in a wonderfully quiet suburb of the city with tons of local birdlife and a nice little park just behind the house. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ModernNomads-dot-com
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Shveta and Kul treated us like we were part of their family, and went above and beyond to help us out with any of our needs throughout the stay--from breakfast, help with booking trips to cooking classes and waking up at 4am to ensure that our taxi got us to our flight. They even had an educational movie night to bring others together and learn more about India history. This was the best way to start our India trip, and if it is your first time, or even your tenth time, you should definitely not miss this incredible experience.

Thanks for all of your kindness and hospitality Shveta and Kul, and we will see you again on our next trip!:-)

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank lhaydon82
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Shveta and her husband Kul were fantastic hosts and very hospitable. During the planning process the were very quick to respond to questions we had. They arranged a reliable driver for us when we arrived the the airport and had a delicious homemade dinner ready for us when we arrived despite it being about 10pm. If you have time you should definitely do a cooking class with Shveta. They were also helped arrange a 2am ride to Agra (4 hours away) so we could arrive at the Taj Mahal for sunrise. That was a great experience and one I would highly recommend. Overall this was a wonderful experience and one I would highly suggest for people visiting Jaipur.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends