Jaipur Friendly Villa
Hotel Palms(Jaipur)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsb bguava jamwonderful hoststheir beautiful homehome away from homehome cinemagated communitycooking classginger teabed and breakfasthome cookedother guestshelped us plantrain ticketshome stayevery morningindian culture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This BnB was the highlight of our month long travels.
Exceptionally clean rooms, exceptionally comfortable beds, exceptionally great food, exceptionally quiet neighborhood, and Shveta and Kul, exceptionally welcoming hosts.

We felt so much at home, that at the end of our 4 day stay, we felt we were saying goodbye to our family. Such is the enriching integration of the hosts.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank sharron d
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my first Trip Advisor review because Jaipur Friendly Villa was such a pleasant and lovely surprise! It was definitely the highlight of my India trip and I can't wait to go back to see them. I stayed with Shveta and Kul for 5 days, while working and touring and they were the most lovely and fun hosts. Before I even arrived, Shveta called to answer my questions. They sent a driver to pick me up at the airport and went out of their way to help with my itinerary and to ensure that I was safe driving to Agra at 2AM by myself! I spent Holi with their community and had a blast eating, dancing, and meeting people. They have a "movie room" and I ended up watching a documentary with the other guests and another Bollywood film with Kul one evening. They are always offering delicious food -- don't ever say no to Shveta's cooking because you'll regret it (from the Masala omelets to the banana bread, the Chicken tikka, and all the veggie dishes). They are flexible of breakfast and dinner times, if you decide to eat there. Shveta offers cooking classes and sent me home with a bunch of spices from her own beautiful garden.

The room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable and the house was like a home away from home. The room I stayed in was quiet and peaceful and I couldn't hear any noise. Also, they set up the treadmill for me :) which I super appreciated. It was an excellent stay overall. Shveta and Kul will definitely become your lifelong friends.

Room Tip: Great hospitality, roof deck, treadmill, wifi, excellent food
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Lisa_2018TA
Reviewed March 16, 2018

An exceptional blend of warmth, elegance, high class rooms and cleanliness, and awesome breakfasts and conversations.

We were for three nights in Jaipur during the Jaipur Literature Festival and it was a treat to stay with the Mehras, who went way beyond our expectations in accommodating us in their lovely home.
A very cultured and widely travelled couple. Engaging in conversations with them at breakfasts and in the evenings, was an icing on the cake.

Their home located about 20 minutes drive from the old city, set next to a lovely park in a clean and quiet neighbourhood, provided the respite from the hectic day activities.

We would highly recommend this refuge to all, and will surely be here again.

Room Tip: All rooms look great. We stayed in the Ivory room.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kshelly365
Reviewed March 12, 2018

We had a more-than-pleasant stay with Shveta and Kul in Jaipur, with Shveta going out of her way to plan our daily itinerary for us. The house itself is set in a wonderfully quiet suburb of the city with tons of local birdlife and a nice little park just behind the house. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ModernNomads-dot-com
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Shveta and Kul treated us like we were part of their family, and went above and beyond to help us out with any of our needs throughout the stay--from breakfast, help with booking trips to cooking classes and waking up at 4am to ensure that our taxi got us to our flight. They even had an educational movie night to bring others together and learn more about India history. This was the best way to start our India trip, and if it is your first time, or even your tenth time, you should definitely not miss this incredible experience.

Thanks for all of your kindness and hospitality Shveta and Kul, and we will see you again on our next trip!:-)

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends