3,780 results
All reviews marine drive india jones frangipani restaurant opium den arabian sea queen's necklace sea facing room oberoi group south mumbai the club lounge room service excellent hotel memorable stay duty manager business trip in room dining breakfast spread
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great value for money, excellent restaurants , very comfortable rooms, specially with Sea view ,and, pristine services. The hotel team do their upmost efforts to ensure your stay is a unique experience!

Room Tip: Definitely the Sea View Room facing the Queen's necklace Bay !
Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at the hotel.

We really appreciate that you took the time to send valuable comments about your stay at our hotel, especially about the service, food served, very central location and the overall facilities.

Please do let me know when the plans start getting made. We will be happy to make the necessary arrangements.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for kind words of appreciation. My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We arrived late at night, hot and tired, but were made very welcome. The rooms are only 4*, not 5* as advertised, but are very comfortable. The ocean view is spectacular. The staff were all very helpful, and thanks to Helen and her manager on the 15th floor housekeeping team for their kindness when my wife was poorly. The breakfast buffet in the Frangipani restaurant was excellent, but not so good in the India Jones. The evening buffet was not as good as we have had in other hotels but much more expensive.
The hotel is in a perfect location - we will return

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It was a pleasure having you with us. We are glad that you were impressed with the hotels location, room facilities as well as the service experienced by you.

I have personally shared your feedback with the entire team at Trident and it gives us immense pleasure to note that you enjoyed your stay. Your feedback about the India Jones food has been noted.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed 3 nights at the excecutive floor. Rooms are great, as wekk as the lounge. But most of all the staff personell. And especially I recommend 2 of them who made all efforts to make our stay so enjoyable. Room attendant Nabajyott Das, and Nikita Arita Lounge attendant. My wife and myself send these 2 most nice persons our warmest greetings.

Room Tip: Executive Lounge is the best. But you pay for that.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It was a pleasure having you with us. We are glad that you were impressed with the facilities offered as well as the service provided to you. Your generous compliments have been passed onto Nabajyott and Nikita for taking care of your requirements and ensuring that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Excellent rooms, good food, very close to South Bombay commercial centre, best views of the Queen's necklace. Affordable. Best rates available for 3 nights and above. Cànnot go wrong with an Oberoi property. Breakfast is amazing, with good choice of western, south eastern an Indian food. Internally connected to The Oberoi, giving access to restaurants of that property too. Swimming pool and health club is also upto international standards. A must stay if work/ holiday takes you to South Bombay.

Room Tip: Sea facing is the best
Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for your kind and valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you were happy with the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback such as yours is always a strong and motivation factor to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Your feedback is most valuable to us and I have personally shared the same with my team.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

An amazing place to stay for a while be it business or leisure.i highly recommend this hotel for it's impeccable hospitality extended to customers.please stay here without having to worry about anything.the food at the restaurant is simply awesome.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and for your kind comments.

I am pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay at Trident Nariman Point and that you enjoyed the services and facilities offered at the hotel, and the location.

Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service and care.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.