“All flavours are so glittery.”

Natural Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #2 of 337 Dessert in Mumbai
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

One of best icecream parlours all over India,its specially known for its flavours,its flavours are so good,taste of all flavours actually feels we are eating it from the origin,their service,outlet are really good.
Price is too somewhat normal comparing to other parlours in competition.
One should visit once,would surelyove it.
Go for it.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,150)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family is big fan of Naturals ice cream...so decided to enjoy ice cream here in Mumbai also.. Shakes are welcome addition in this shop.. my favourite is sitafal, black grapes and anjeer.. really different natural yummy ice cream..

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While most people in Bombay love Naturals ice-cream, I am not a fan. Every time you visit someone who offers you Naturals ice cream for dessert, you know it will be Tender Coconut or Roasted Almond (the most overrated flavours at the most overrated ice cream chain). I find their ice creams too milky. Yes, I said it. Sure, you're probably thinking that I'm just like that famous review of someone complaining of the beach being too sandy, but with Naturals I feel that their ice creams are too milky. All you can taste is milk with some flavour added to it.

I would much rather eat ice cream at some chain like Apsara (which has some lovely seasonal Indian fruit flavours) or Gelato or even Amore (which is a little more expensive, but still worth it).

1  Thank Ronak S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The icecreams here are fresh and tasty. I prefer eating atleast one sitaphal ice cream in a waffle cone or a cup. The waffle cone is crispy and worth the money . Having a walk over here after a long time made me obbessed with this place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All ice cream Flavour here are Exotic and combination really work great for all fruit base flavours,one should try ice cream with waffle and I am sure you will won't get disappointed.