“Splendid place and service”
Review of Coffee By Di Bella

Coffee By Di Bella
Ranked #20 of 234 Coffee & Tea in Mumbai
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It's one of the top class Cafe in Mumbai one can find,Its little over the budget for some people bit you get the class and service of that in turn.The Chocolate Vanilla Waffle and Hot Coffee is must recommended if visitng any outlet,its one of the best place to hop on many chocate items.Should visit if hungry on belly and full on pocket.
Delieghful experience your way...

Reviewed March 13, 2018

A friend had been insisting we visit this place. So one evening after work, we go to Coffee by Di Bella on Waterfield Road.

The place is cute as a button when you first set eyes on it. The cuteness continues when you step inside. It's well done, well lit, with tables spaced apart well. The decor & lighting is good too. We seemed like their only guests at that hour so had a wide selection of seating options to choose from - plush chairs to sofas go couches.

Service was prompt & our order of Spinach & Corn Sandwich with Iced Frappe was taken quickly. It took its own sweet time to come to us though, so much so that we asked the staff if they'd forgotten our order!

The weirdest part of our visit was, that I wasn't allowed to click a picture of their display! It's the strangest thing I've heard. When I told them it was for zomato, one of the guys said, please go ahead.

The restroom was dirty & in need of urgent cleaning.

I'll visit this place again, but just to pick up a coffee, I don't think I'll sit there!

Reviewed March 7, 2018

This is a great place to have waffles. Really enjoyed the freshly baked chocolate explosion waffle at this outlet.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Have been Di Bella recently. Service was bit slow but coffee and food stuff we ordered were good. Overall a decent place to chill out with friends

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Visited this place with a friend and we ordered for Rocky road waffle! Topped with walnuts and served with ice cream and whipped cream, it is definitely one of the best I’ve tried in town.