Hotel Le Grande
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
Mumbai House(Mumbai)
View Hotel
All reviewsairport pick up and droprecommend this hotelroom servicedecent breakfastnear airportrooms are nice and cleanround the clockfree breakfastbudget hotelmain roadtravel deskdecent hotelcomfortable stayexcellent stayshort staythe entire stafftasty food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is awesome to stay with family. every time we went to Bombay we stayed only in this hotel. Rooms are spacious with good amenitie & very clean. Good staff. excellent receptionist & Manager . they are helping a lot.
Actually we are from Goa & we met there Mr. Rodrigues who himself from Goa. He is also a very helpful & polite.
,Good food in the restaurant . Breakfast was also tasty with many choice.
In all aspect this hotel is very perfect. I recommend this hotel to all my friends from Goa . Thank you everybody. We are waiting to stay in this hotel during our next visit to
Bombay.

Room Tip: peacefull hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank tubki
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for 2 nights one day and took one Complementary breakfast. The breakfast was not good(I tried Vegetarian only) , it was tasteless with no salt nothing. It is better to eat only bread and butter.
The room was good, shower was having some problem but otherwise everything was good in the room.
Also was had lunch in the hotel restaurant itself. Food is reasonable price and taste OK.
Only thing I didn't liked was If you ask for regular water they will give you in used Bisleri bottles not a jug or something.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
hotellegrande, Manager at Hotel Le Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Le Grande !

We thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the experience you had with us. Your satisfaction being our extreme priority, we will work towards ensuring you that your next stay will be more perfect.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Regards,
Management

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service good from mangers and supervisors, staff, food is good at the restaurant . had no problems. Request was available when I asked like car arrangements. The room was silent without disturbance. Had No problems had a good experience . thank you

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Greetings

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Le Grande ,Mumbai in the near future.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

just returned from my first trip to Turkey and I was pleasantly surprised, lovely hotel although the rooms are a bit dated and could do with a touch up. The food was very varied and was of very good quality. I would recommend to my daughter and she is a fussy eater. I will go back.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank myaandozzie

Greetings

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments and for choosing to stay with Hotel Le Grande , Mumbai . We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were pleased by the overall facilities and service of the hotel. The team and

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Truly a home away from kind of an establishment. Hygienic,Hospitable And more than value for money. The airport Pick up person was courteous and on time. And the hotel itself is an up end sort of a place, looked after by professionals team from hospitality background who would venture out of their way to make you stay comfortable and fruitful.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business