All reviews mr rohit mountain view nice hotel stayed here for nights top floor snow ur valley peak luggage hospitality
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Good hotel.. Cooperative staff.. Good food.. Rates are good.. Top floor room are awesome for family and friends.. Big size room and mountain view.. Good to visit again............ ☁❤

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Rohit K, Owner at Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2019

Dear Mr. Arun,

Greetings From Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn!!!

Sir I really thank you for sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn.

It was an immense pleasure having you here with us.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and feedback.

Hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

On my trip to Chanshal Pass, I stayed in this hotel on last day of the trip.

The property is well maintained with decent rooms and courteous staff. The owner, Mr. Rohit, leads by example. He's courteous, polite, helpful and scores 100 out of 100 when it comes to hospitality.

He was there to greet us, provided support with our luggage and was also there in the restaurant to make sure that we were treated well. They also have a dedicated parking space which gives you a peace of mind.

I'd strongly recommend this hotel to groups as well as families.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Rohit K, Owner at Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Mr. Pahwa,

Greetings From Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn!!!

Sir, I really Thank You from the bottom of my heart for such a lovely review and beautiful experience shared by you here.
Your feedback is really valuable for Us and it means a lot to me.

It was an immense pleasure having you and your family as well as your entire group with us here at Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn.

Once again Thank you So Much for taking out your precious time and sharing your experience here.

Hope to see you again soon !!!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived late and the owner was greeting us and helpful to get our luggage organised and to settle in.
We travelled with other 2 families, everyone had problems in their room.
We stayed on the top room, we had an amazing view to the mountains near bye, however when we got there the boiler was not switched on, the bathroom smelled very unpleasantly and the sheets were not clean. The owner responded quickly to our requests and was nice.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Janne J
Rohit K, Owner at Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Mam,

Greetings From Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn!!!

I really thank you for the feedback shared by you about your recent stay @ Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn, Kufri .

It was an immense pleasure having you and the other families accompanied along.

I also apologize Mam, that you faced some issues during your stay but I assure you that next time whenever you come we will not give you any chance for the same , as we will try to make your stay more comfortable and pleasant.

Your Feedback is really valuable for Us as well as for the Other travelers traveling kufri, Shimla .

Once again I really thank you for the feedback shared here on TripAdvisor , And also Hope to see you and your Families Again Soon!!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very much comfortable for new married couple a well as for family.
The service which they provide is fabulous. Specially the food is very testy & hygienic so I must refer to all visitors those who like to visit kufri as well as shimla must book this resort & enjoy mountain ice view & enjoy with ur love one..Gr8Tejas...

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tejas B
Rohit K, Owner at Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Mr. Tejas,

Greetings From Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn!!!!

Sir, First of all I really Thank you for sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor about your recent stay @ Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn.

Sir, it was an immense pleasure having you and Mrs. Tejas here with us at Kufri.

Your feedback is really valuable for us sir and A good feedback from the customers is always our actual earning and real profit of business.

I once again Thank You from the bottom of my heart Sir, for sharing your feedback here.

Hope to see you soon !!!

(+91-92183-01111)

Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

It was my first visit to Shimla and we are in the group of three families with 9pax. We arrived in Kufri around noon on 28th November 2017 and the hotel owner Mr Rohit Kuthiala gave us a warm welcome. There is quote says "first impression is the best impression " and honestly, he proved it.
He surprised us by upgraded our rooms with zero cost. He has a such a wonderful team of staffs who always pay attention in details whenever we asked for services and very prompt.
Their Chef was awesome as he cooked the foods according to our request especially the taste always matched well with South Indian foods. Mr Rohit always check with us if we needs further assistance or other services too.
We liase with him about our tour packages and he well arranged according to our preference.
He arranged a tempo to pick up from Shimla rail station, arranged local tour in Shimla which we enjoyed it especially the horse riding through the hills & Jakku temple at the peak of Shimla, he arranged such a nice hotel in Manali and local tour in Sholang Valley.
We enjoyed our hassle free holidays and credit goes to Mr Rohit as he well coordinated with my brother Manikandan.
We would like compliment our tempo driver Mr Lucky & his brother (i missed out to take his name) as they well taken care us and they ensured us safely reached to Delhi airport.
We would like to say a big thank you to Mr Rohit as he well taken care of us directly & indirectly from the time we arrives in Shimla and till we flying off to Chennai on 3rd December 2017. I shared my wonderful experience with my friends in Singapore and Malaysia and I strongly recommending them to stay in this Kufri Holiday Inn and shared the contact details of Mr Rohit for them to liase with him directly if they wished to go for holiday in Shimla.

Room tip: Room facing the mountain which has great view especially in the morning
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank tharma1932
Rohit K, Owner at Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Sir,

Greetings From Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn!!!

Sir, first of all with my folded hands to you and your Family I thank you from the bottom of my heart, for sharing such a beautiful experience about your recent trip and stay at Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn.

Sir ,it was an immense pleasure having you , Your entire Family & Mr. Manikandan and entire family here with us for 2 days.
We are really Thankful to you for choosing your stay at Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn and visiting Shimla - Kufri and other parts of Himachal.

Sir, the words and the experience you have shared here on TripAdvisor about Us and your recent stay at Hotel Kufri Holiday Inn is really really so pleasing to us.
It was really very good to have you and your family here with us.

I really thank you Sir, from the bottom of my heart for sharing your feedback and describing your experience here.

Wish to see you and your Entire family & Mr. Manikandan & entire family soon now whenever next time you visit Shimla - Kufri or Himachal.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!