“Best food best service ”
Review of Thyme

Thyme
Ranked #850 of 13,026 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: US$1,200 - US$1,500
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time.. awesome hospitality by Mr. Ashish.this restaurant has amazing Indian food. The dishes they serve are just remarkable.

TEAM_UMRAO, Team Umrao at Thyme, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dera Guest,

Namaskar.

It was a great pleasure reading such a positive feedback as yours and I would like to thank you for that.

I am glad to hear that you have had such an enjoyable experience at the Thyme.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back and we will continue our effort to meet all your expectations.

Thanks & regards

Team Umrao

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had my sister Roka ceremony today at Thyme restaurant, i was overwhelmed by the hospitality and food! All my guests were happy that we choose this place for our ceremony.
Ashutosh -Restaurant manager provided us excellent service, he ensured that each of my guests were served and ensured continuity of hot food at each table. I am extremely thankful to his hospitality.
He also arranged extra lighting for us on the pool side on our request and was available all the time to ensure my guests are served properly.
Suraj and Shubham - Restaurant executive also served us extremely well! They were available to us all the time.

Overall ambience, food, location and specially hospitality was above my expectation!

I would highly recommend this place for family functions!

Thanks
Aanshul Agarwaal

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good location good proper2 lovely time spend here a peaceful resort.Breakfast was outstanding service was amazing.specially Mr.Ashutosh and team has taken care definatly i will come back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Sorry for late review. I enjoyed lot's food and drinks at Christmas . specially thanks to Ravi for maked drinks for me . I love it . And I will come again soon at thyme . Thank you.

Reviewed January 21, 2017

Went there during our visit to the Umrao in August 2016 for breakfast. The breakfast had great variety from South Indian to Continental and juices. We tried masala dosa, hashbrowns, omelettes and juices and all the stuff was truly great. Parathas were good too. Good stuff Thyme!