“Jaipur tour”

Sunny Funny Private Day Tours
Ranked #205 of 692 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunny Funny Tours is an independently owned specialist inbound day tour operator based at Jaipur, renowned by the name of PINK CITY worldwide, the capital of mystical land of Rajasthan Province.
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Was a very good driver-did not pressure sell for us to go to any particular shops but was honest and helpful

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"sights"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I met Sunny through a taxi driver.
We had planned a trip from Jaipur to Agra but From a small trip, Sunny became our best travel friend as well as a driver. We decided to continue the journey with him until Varanasi, Bodh Gaya and Kolkata.
Sunny is an extremely honest person, alsways available for and knows his country very well.
in Agra we spent time together with his family too; in Varanasi one of his friends was our perfect guide in the city.
Our trip was very funny, we didn't plane anything before and we was organizin step by step, hours after hours, day after day until plan to reach Bangkok with his car. We gave up the wonderful adventure because Sunny passport was in Jaipur and we was already in Bodh Gaya.
I hope so to see you again My good friend.
I recommend anyone to contact Sunny for a real India tour.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Sunny was an amazing tour guide, host and friend. Right from when we were picked up from Jaipur airport, he was welcoming and attentive to all our needs. He was in tune with what we all liked to visit and allowed us to spend time and relax while enjoying the beautiful and exotic sights of Rajasthan. Highlights of our trip were elephant riding followed by feeding; hand and block printing of fabrics; buying gems; he also took us to safe and excellent eating places. All this under Sunny's guidance and care. We saw the best, bought the best and always felt safe and well cared for. Sunny cooked dinner for us in our apartment on our last night and it was amazing! We could not recommend Sunny more highly. Already dreaming about our next holiday in India with Sunny as our guide and friend!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Sunny was a gentleman, with good knowledge about the local landmarks.
Very flexible, and works hard for your safety and convenience.
Good suggestions provided based on your taste and budget.

Cons: Might insist on visiting his recommended shops and restaurants. Some good, some not so good.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Sunny took me around Jaipur for a week, whilst I was on a buying trip.
He is very knowledgeable about the area, and sent me in all the right directions for buying purposes and on various day tours around the city.

He took me to delicious local places to eat, and when we drove all the way back to Delhi, he even cooked a delicious meal for us to eat enroute.

It was a great experience and I look forward to seeing Sunny again when I go back to the India.