“Sunny made our trip in India excellent”

Sunny Funny Private Day Tours
Ranked #209 of 678 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunny Funny Tours is an independently owned specialist inbound day tour operator based at Jaipur, renowned by the name of PINK CITY worldwide, the capital of mystical land of Rajasthan Province.
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I recommend Sunny as a very good guide and driver, who has real knowledge about fascinating India and who can take you to see a lot of interesting places. Besides, he is a very nice and serious person, who also speaks a very good English.
I was in India in august 2017 and I met him in Jaipur s train station. We decided to take him as our guide as soon as we realise that he speaks very well English, that he was responsible and very punctual and that he was a very nice person to talk to. I also have appreciated that he always told us which are the normal prices for different things or which places should we visit or not. He was behaving with us more like a friend than an usual guide. And that was something absolutely great and I thank him for that. It was a real pleasure meeting Sunny and I highly recommend him to everyone.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"sights"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I recommend Sunny and his brother for any tours you may need. He owns a car and his brother a tuk tuk so both can fit your needs in the city. They are really helpful and responsible.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I did a one day tour in Jaipur. I recommend you this guide, nice with a good english. One day is enough in Jaipur

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Took cab from Jaipur to Agra on crazy roads. Sunny was an excellent driver who kept his eyes on the road whilst having a laugh. Recommended.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2016

We spent a whole week travelling around Rajastan with Sunny, driving more than 2.000 km. Sunny is an excellent driver for the Indian standards, and got the situation under control. We was always ready to give advises what to visit, what to do and what to watch out, but also he was ready to adapt to our requirements. I would recommend him to just take you one day around Jaipur or even to take you longer around Rajastan or even India, as he is a reliable professional, always ready to help and offers reasonable prices. When travelling again in the future to India, I definitely I will book him to take me around.