“Service at Crystal Lounge”
Review of Crystal Lounge

Price range: US$15 - US$25
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Excellent service by Mr Deepak Bisnt who was very attentive to our needs, offer choices, very knowledgeable and helphuff.
Well done

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The Crystal Lounge at The Grand New Delhi is a great place to relax and eat, drink soft beverages / alcohol.

The menu has been revamped and the finger snacks are yummy. Try the Samosas, high tea, kachoris, galouti kebab, sandwiches.

The team of Om, Gajendra and Jyotirmay are brilliant in their service.

The ambience is good with a nice view of the garden.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I visited this restaurant with my business friends in last week of Jan ,as it was highly recommended by one of my business partner . This restaurant is located into the lobby of The Grand hotel. I have ordered a cappuccino , cookies and , quesadilla ( which was recommended by one of the restaurant manager, I think Mr Ritesh ( if I am not wrong )) . Coffee was ok in taste but cookies and quesadilla was so yumee. Definitely I will recommend this to my friends & families.
My Ratings
Food quality : Good
Taste: Awesome
Customer service : Great ( Staff was helpful and polite )
Value for money : Good ( Menu Price is bit higher )

Reviewed 21 December 2015

I loved this place as it is spread in a large area and one can sit with friends / Business associates and chat up. The tea is good and so are the cookies.. I recommend the masala chai.

1  Thank BINODPANDA
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Lounge restaurant located in the lobby of The Grand hotel. Nice ambience and view of the courtyard. But slow service and our order had courtyard. However service was poor even though they weren't very busy. And they didn't get it right.